33.

The sun was pulled back by the monsterous gray clouds that consumed the armless sky, the dangerous storm that traveled overhead swiping away any blue hopefull light.

"Y..Yoongi ... its going to rain"

Jimin panted as he moved swiftly behind Yoongi, feeling the others grip tighten as he kept running forward.

Jimin scaned the others back, it was wierd how much safer he felt around him now.
The warmth of his hand making his heart sting as Jimin's eyes kept down on the link between them, the feeling of the other male by his side.
It was allways the same, ever scince childhood the male was his role model.
So strong and fearless, yet soft and gentel.

Jimin smiled when all of a sudden his eyes widened, feeling the wierdly warm substance slowing down his fingers.
Its crimson colour stinging his eyes as he stopped in his tracks.
"Y..your hurt" Jimin muttered as Yoongi turned around, half of his shirt soaked with a red liquid as he held onto his arm thirmly.
Yoongis eyes rolling down before looking back up at Jimin with a sigh as he flicked the others forehead.

"Ill be fine... its just one bullet"

"N..no its not fine! We have to patch it up... you got shot when you pushed me out of the way... didnt you?"

Yoongi stared into Jimins big soft eyes before letting out a small chuckle as he glanced around, feeling the gentel spitting comming from the sky.
The spitting slowly turning into a rain storm as Yoongi glanced back at Jimin, shaking his head as he tugged Jimin forward.

"Jimin you cant do anything right now, we are in the middle of the forest"

"I..ill find some place safe-"

Before Jimin could even finish Yoongi just kept pulling him Forward, keeping a eye on the smaller male as they walked though the thick bushes.
If only this was a zombie movie, then he could have adleast have given Jimin his brain.
Because then his mind wouldent have been so consumed with the younger.