51.

The wind orbited like a planet around them, but the sun they formed slowly became incompetent the as their magnetic field became weaker around them.
Its gravity pushing its planets out of orbits one by one as the sudden abnormal behaviour struck the universe.

And then, a sudden stillness.
A sudden stillness as the wind fell down to the ground allowing a sudden silence to fall over the earth.
Not even the smallest tweak of a birds beak could be heard through the white flakes that fell to the ground from heavens doors.
Welcoming the newcomer with open arms as Yoongi stared up at the sky, his skin turning red but all he could do was stare.

"You see the light.. thats where you're going... im going down there... so even after death... t...there isn't any way of being with you"

Yoongi whispered to Jimin his voice becoming brittle as he glanced down at the sleeping beauty which laid within his grasp.
"Y..you will be a beautifull angel you know that? You will fly up there and live within the clouds...j..just please dont fall down onto this savage world ever again"
Yoongi's voice crumbled as a small tear travelled down his cheek, he was afraid for the first time in forever as he pulled Jimin closer into his chest.
The pail skin lightening up as he felt a clot form in his throat.

"C..come on....say something... say that you hate me...tell me you want me dead... anything"
Yoongi cried as he stared up at the sky, only to see a small rainbow form in the distance as he leaned in. His lips grazing against the smallers as he burrowed his nose in the cruck of Jimin's neck.

"I love you"

He whispered, a sudden darkness fell over his eyes as the wind carried his body down

A gentle breeze swayed him to sleep as air carried them like a parashoot. A small feather floating in mid air before hitting the ground, but this wasn't the end as their bodies collided with the cold liquid that froze their pain.

And yet no matter how desperately Yoongi held the other, their bodies drifted away.

Frozen at the moment, of this tragic end.

The suffocating feeling, it was the end.
And yet he was afraid, Yoongi didn't want to die.
But living without Jimin would be that much more painful.

It was time.