14.

"Stay still"

The raven haired male groaned only receiving something he didnt expect, the other just shook his head, holding onto his stomach tightly as he rubbed off his now dried tears.
Jimins eyes reflecting fear through the rain thats fell as his body became a corrupt designated island, his mind and body were ripped apart.

"What are you doing? Trying to disobey me?"

Yoongi scoffed his words as he placed his fingers under Jimins chin before yanking it forward, staring deeply into the others eyes with his demonic ones.
The taste of fear tingling on his toung as he slipped his hand behind Jimins head before gripping onto his hair firmly.

"Why wownt you just ...just let me die?"

Jimin teared up as his body shivered uncontrolably, the tears soon hitting the ground as the smaller tried keeping his breath steady.
Taking deep slow breaths as he felt his heart banging on his rib cage, the taste of blood orbiting his toung.

Yoongi just stared, in silence as he picked Jimin up over his shoulders, carrying him forward while glancing down at his shirt with a groan.
"Great another shirt, your paying for it."

Yoongi muttered as he kept walking, trying to ignore the painfull whimpering that escaped the others lips with every step he took.

"P..please"

"You see, i dont do favours.  So no"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he kept his feet on a move before his eyes traveled down to the side, only to see Jimins blood soaked shirt pressed against his shoulder.

It took a while till Yoongi stopped, pulling Jimin into his arms after feeling the smallers breath hitting the back of his neck.
With a sigh as Yoongi raised his brows.
Jimin was sleeping so carelessly, his lips gently arched open as his chest raised and fell in Yoongis arms.
"Babysitting isnt my thing"

Yoongi groaned before crouching down, using one hand to pull up a door in the ground which was in the middle of nowhere.
Inside having a large stair case which lead into a cave styled room.
Yoongi stepped in before closing the door behind them.

"Wake up"

Yoongi spoke as he looked down at Jimin, watching as the smaller male's face turned.
His eyes slowly opening with a small frown, their eyes being parallel to eachother.
Tge smallers eyes lining with his murderous kidnappers ones.

Jimin feared for his life as he quickly turned his head away, only to feel the others arms escaping from underneath him which caused him to fall to the ground.

"Drooling and bleeding all over my shirt"

Yoongi sighed as started walking forward, pulling his dark hair back before taking a cigarette out of his back pocket.
Only to frown to see it soaking wet, leaving no other choice but to throw it aside.

"Get up"

"I...i cant"

Jimin said quietly as he tried pushing himself up, only leaving him in a pile of blood.
His tummy cut open once again, the lack of blood causing his head to spin round in circles as he curled up on the ground.

"Then...die"

Yoongi gritted his teeth as he took out a hand knife before hovering over Jimin, pressing the sharp blade against the others neck.
Leaving Jimin speachless as his breath stopped functioning proparly, he didnt want to die.
But living like this wasnt ideal either.

He closed his eyes shut while gripping onto Yoongis shirt.

"W..wait! Before you do...i...i want to say bye to one....p..person"

"Oh really? Who is it?"

"I...dont remember his name but he ...w..went to my old school"

Yoongi blinked before rolling his eyes as he pulled away, sitting down beside Jimin as he let out a sigh.
"How am i supose to find someone you dont even remember?"