23.

The silence was hovering over them like a cloud, their eyes facing in oposite directions while watching the same small drops of rain falling from the sky like broken tears as they drive though the thick dark forest.

The trees arched around them, creating a shield like roof that blocked the sorrowful rain.

"A...arnt you tired?.."

Jimin mumbled under his breath as he glanced over at Yoongi who had been driving for hours by now, and thats six hours after their last stop.

"No. If your tired sleep, i wownt kill you Just yet so dont you worry"

Yoongi spoke in a matter of fact tone which caused Jimin to feel somewhat tense as he turned his body to face away from Yoongi who kept his eyes on the road once again, in the mean time Jimins eyes were attached to the passing trees as he adjusted the sciet to bend back just the slightest bit more.
Just to stop the blasting cold air from colliding with his soft roasy cheeks.

Once Jimin was settled his eyelids fell, he was left alone to listen the sudden rattling from the radio as Yoongi desided to switch it on.
Switching the stations one by one before stopping on one, rap wasnt Jimins favourite genre but he wasnt planning on complaining anytime soon.

Instead he cept his eyes closed only to have fallen asleep for a hour or two before feeling a struck of cold air colliding with his warm body causing a small uncomfortable wince to escape his lips as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hurry up and move it, i dont have the whole day to wait for you"

Yoongi gritted his teeth and Jimin knew something must have happened, but he didnt question it as he swiftly came out of the car.
Only to feel Yoongis hand wraping around his wrist thirmly, his fingers long enaugh to go the whole way around as he lead Jimin into small cottage.

"This is our home for the next couple of days, get use to it"

The older male used a key to open the door before leading Jimin in, outside it might have been a normal wooden house.
But inside it was formed of thick walls to ensure safety, not to mention all the  guns which were locked behind a glass pane, but everything else seemed as normal as can be.

"Where do you get all these places from?"

"Like i said last time, i get alot of money from my missions. It's a job i get names, i kill, i get the money"

Jimin blinked as his eyes slowly lined with Yoongi's as he stood there opposite the shelfs, Jimin took a couple steps forward as he reached his hand out.
He could feel his heart speed up the pace as he suddenly felt like he was about to be sick from all the overwhelming feelings.

"W..what do you mean work? So this wasn't just you comming to kill me out of the blue...s...someone wanted to k..ki-"

Before Jimin could finish Yoongi forced his hand over Jimins lips as he pushed him against one of the walls, staring deeply into his eyes as he let out a sigh.
He wasnt planning on telling the younger, but he was way too careless and it just slipped out.

But then again it was park Jimin, he allways did stupid things for him, allways.

"Im not telling you anything, shit why did i say that"

Yoongi groaned as he let go of Jimin, he took off his shoes before laying down on the bed which was a room away.
He could feel his heart whimpering from the sudden discomfort as he covered his eyes with his arm.