47.

"Bring him in, let me see him immediately!!"

"Patience Mr park, how can you be so keen on this idea?"

The male spoke slowly as he threw one leg over the other, leaning back on his chair as his eyes pierced through the others brown ones.

"W..well the mission wasn't compleat. I demand that both of them get eradicated Immediately!"
The stubborn old man sat down as he stared down at the wooden ground, only to suddenly hear the door slam open.

"Finally! How long can you keep me waitin-"

"Hello, me Park"

A pair of deep dark animalistic eyes entered the room, the male's charismatic side being revealed as he flipped his gun around.
Sliding his fingertips along the gunpoint as he twirled his foot in circles.

"I never actually got the honour of meeting you, personally."
He stared up at the other emotionlessly as he lifted his gun upwards, aiming carefully as he let out a small dark grin.
"Not like id actually ever want to see that ugly face of your's"

"O..oh no...i..meant only Jimin I dont need him! I'll pay you whatever price for your engagement as long as you let me li-"

"Well, unfortunately"
The other male sighed as he lifted up his glass before staring right at Yoongi.
"You still haven't sent the payment for the past assassinations, they have been piling up lately. I dont recall my workers being too happy about that"

The male lifted his head, licking his lips as he watched a sudden shiver fall over the older male.
Last time he was this excited was when he was supposed to be dead.

"Say cheese"

"NO! I REFUSE TO DI-"

"Pop goes the wheesle"
Yoongi stared down, watching the old geezer collide with the ground before his eyes travelled to the other male.

"Well, I haven't seen you in years have I?"

"No you have, you have been watching me all this time."

Yoongi sighed as he rubbed the tip of his gun, giving the other male a side eye as he let out a small grin.
"Just so you know, I haven't forgotten"
He hummed as he lifted his head completely, Yoongis eyes shooting through the others like bullets.

The overwhelming dominance of both of them creating a barrier like atmosphere as Yoongi suddenly lifted his gun.
"Dont do something you will regret"
The male grinned as he stared at Yoongi carefully, tapping his nails against the table.
"Oh I won't, but he will"

Yoongi glanced to the side, he wasn't sure what happened.
But it didn't seem like Jin was in a great mood as he slammed his gun against the others head before pulling the trigger.
"You get what you deserved, now then let's go get Jimin"

"I found him already, he is safe."