30.

"Y..Yoongi... are you ok? It sounded like you were fightin-"

Jimin rubbed his eyes gently, his hair fondling lightly with the wind the moment he slowly stepped over the door phrame.
Being oblivious to what was happening around him, but before he could even open his eyes he felt his back crashing into the concrete like soil as a sudden gasp escaped his lips as a overload of air left his lungs in one go.
His body crushed beneath the other.

"W...WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN?! Did you not realise what was happening!"

"S..sorry i... i was worried and i-"

Jimin muttered under as he stared up at Yoongi who stared right back down into his eyes, his pure silver hair falling over lids in slight discomfort before getting off and staring forward at the other male who stood dumbfounded in the background.
Something about Yoongi felt different, he was different.

"J...Jimin ? - ... but how..."

Time came to a sudden hold.
The gun slipped out carelessly onto the ground as he watched him, in the distance struggling to get up.
Taehyung didnt know what happened, but suddenly he found himself on the floor with his arms wrapped firmly around Jimins body.

The smallers eyes slowly travelling upwards only for his eyes to meet Taehyungs, his neck lengthed hair drifting in the wind as he held onto Jimin so tightly, restricting the males air flow as his body tensed up.

Feeling so relieved though still in shock the smallers arms hesitantly wraped around Taehyung who's head fell onto Jimins beating heart.

"I..its...you...your really alive"

Suddenly the warm soft droplets of tears covered Jimins shirt as Taehyung fell into Jimins chest desperately wanting to keep Jimin close to reassure himself that this wasnt a dream.

His long fingers tangling into Jimins shirt, holding on for dear life.
The haterid that fludded his vains spilling out of his eyes like a volcanic eruption as Jimin held back tightly, his eyes slowly traveling over to Yoongi who leant on the door phrame a few meters away.

"Y..yeah im alive... but more importantly w..what are you doing here? How did you find me-"

Jimin wipped away his tears before bringing Taehyungs face up inbetween his own fingertips as he gently rubbed Taehyungs tears away with them as he held a soft gentel smile over his lips before seeing Taehyungs head drop as he bit down on the inside of his lip.

"Y..you know people who do...really really bad things for others.... i sort of"

Taehyung muttered as soon as he saw Jimins eyes resting on the guns that hung from his belt, feeling his heart drop as the other moved away.
Staring Taehying with a frightened expression as he shook his head.

"In short he is a assasin. He kills for money"

Yoongi sighed as he took out his cigarette, staring blankly into the distance as he held onto his arm.
Feeling the warmth that crused out of his arm as he turned his head to face Jimin.

"W...wait n-"

"He is just like me, he kills for fun and money Jimin. You really dont know anyone do you? Not even your own father"

Yoongi sighed as he glanced down at his pocket watch, a grunt escaping his lips as he walked back in before comming back out with a gun.

"Lets go Jimin. Say your goodbye's unless you want to die on the spot"

The sudden realisation circkled Jimin's mind as he stared into Taehyungs eyes with a serious expression, he couldent believe that his Taehyung.
The one that could never even hurt a fly could take a human life, it wasnt in his nature.

"Y...yes but i only came here to a..avenge yo-"

"Avenge me? So ...you came to kill Yoongi....T..Taehyung thats wrong...its really wrong you cant take someones life its j-"

"I KNOW! ...i...i know ok...you dont have to tell me that because i know it already..."

Jimin bit down on the inside of his lips before feeling Taehyings lips grazing against his softly, a sad smile forming On Taehyungs lips as he pulled Jimin up.