52

"Get off it's my turn"

He groaned as he shoved the other off of the seat harshly before sitting down, taping his foot down impatiently as he stared into blank space.
His anger fume through the crystal clear clouds as he finally heard the person on the other side answer.

"Hello-"

"WHY HAVE YOU BEEN MISSING MY FUCKING CALLS?! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU AND I-"

"ahh, mr Min. You have called me for the tenth time today..."

The male sighed with a small chuckle as he held the phone to his ear, swaying side to side as he tangled the cable in between his small woven fingers.

"But I still missed you"

"I know you do, but I didn't so stop calling"

"Awh you just broke my heart"
Yoongi spoke hysterically with an exaggerated expression of hurt as he gripped his poor heart, only to receive a scoff from the other side of the phone.

"Ahh bebe... I still do not see the point of calling me if your right nexto me"

Jimin sighed as he glanced to the side, only for his eyes to meet Yoongis who intertwined their fingers together tightly.

"Oh but my angel, isn't it so fun"

"Not really"
He chuckled as he pointed behind at the angry queue behind him.
"Dont you think the big angel will be mad at us?"

"Nah he's too busy watching the newbies from the sidelines, and anyway he is only a babysitter to make sure the angels dont do anything stupid."

"Yeah, I see that"
Jimin chuckled as he watched Yoongi being dragged off of the seat by a tall beautifull male.
"Jimin you better watch your boyfriend, he keeps causing trouble!!"

"Sorry Mr angel"

Jimin bowed before sighing as he glanced down at Yoongi with a helpless disappointed expression.
"I swear if you ever get back on earth, there will be a world war 3"

"Of course"
Yoongi smiled as he took Jimin's hand, placing his lips on the back of the others hand before glancing up.
"After all, as long as you're there ill become a dictator and make everyone wear chicken suits"

"Oh don't be so stupid"
Jimin rolled his eyes, giggling gently before taking his hand.
"Let's go watch the fireworks"
He hummed as he lead Yoongi forward, jumping down onto a cloud.
I was beautifull, the way the sky lit up through the clouds forming a hallow like effect around them.

Jimin's head rested over Yoongis shoulder as he watched the explosions of colours in front of them, but Yoongi was not interested in the least in the fireworks as his eyes were glued to Jimin.

He never expected them to be finally together, not like this.
He smiled as he tapped on Jimin shoulder only for Jimin to turn his head.
His lips skimming past Yoongis which just made it too hard to resist.

"Farewell"

From nowhere a voice interrupted them and before Yoongi could do the famous kiss scene he was kicked off of the cloud with Jimin by his side.

"JUNGKOOK YOU ASSHOLE!!"

"Bye bye love birds"
Jungkook smirked as he laid on the cloud, munching on some grapes that hovered above his head.
He honestly had enough of all this lovey dobey stuff when he was here all alone, only able to watch the other from afar.
"How beautifull-"

"Ahem"

Jungkook choked on a grape before it suddenly shot out of his mouth as soon as his eyes met the head of angels ones.

"Ahh great ..HEY YOU GUYS WAIT UP!"

he shouted as he jumped down after them.

"Finally, some  peace and quiet"

A/n
So i just wanted ti change its up a bit
This is the official end!! Please leave comments how you thought the book went amd any future improvements thank you

Also thank you for all the support :")