22.

"How the fuck could you let him go, twice!?!"

"W..we are sorry sir b..but he seems to have strings everywhere he goes a..and-"

Bang, suddenly silence drowned the room as the male groaned, leaning back on his desk as he pulled his rings off one by one.
His eyes traveled over to the door and his expression twisted.
A big grin formed over his lips as he swung his arm open, the welcoming arms becoming more and more sinister.

"My dear Taehyung, welcome. I knew you'd come by sooner or later, so did you think about my proposal?"

"Looks like you've stopped mourning over your son already, mr park"

"Well no matter how much it breaks my heart i cannot hung over it forever, its not good for my poor heart. Anyway back to the busness, ive never expect you to work in this killing Job"

The elder hummed as he leaned back, throwing his feet over the table as he stared up at Taehyung.

"How'd you know about this facility?"

"You see me being a busness man, i had to deal with many problems"

The elder spoke as he looked up at the boys eyes, they were somewhat different from how they normally tend to be.
When he was with Jimin his eyes were warm and loving, and now somehow they were dead.

"Well, lets get straight to the point. I want to kill the monster who killed my beloved son."

The males voice became quieter as the glanced up at Taehyung, trying to put forward any sort of fatherly feelings as he shook his head.

"This is such a great loss, indeed but we have to avenge my son. Best way to do so would be to kill monster isnt that right? My men are suspecting where he may be heading"

Jimins father spoke in a dark voice as he pulled his hair back, feeling a wierd sensation droop over him as he glanced out of the window.
Taehyungs eyes looking straight at him as he looked around, this man was no father to Jimin so he wasnt to surprised at his forcefull expressions.

But he knew what was going on, adleast he thought he did.