45.

"Whats with all this depressing atmosphere?"

Though it was dark, it didnt take long for Jin to find the right room.
Not to mention the right moody rat.

"Jin just shut up and let us out"

Yoongi's orbes lifted as he lined his eyes with Jin who walked through the door, his body was covered in a black leather as on each shoulder there were three large sacks of goodiea.

"Whats this? Where is the cutie?...dont tell me-"

"They got him."

Yoongi sighed as he got out from his cell, grabbing one of the bags before pulling off his clothes, all Taehyung could do was watch as Jin unlocked his cage.

"Come on Taehyung, put this on"
Jin sighed as he chucked a black suit onto him.
"It will protect you from most stab wounds and bullets, i also took weapons. This isn't a normal mission Yoongi... we are against the top assassins you know that?"

"You see, your forgetting one thing"
Yoongi loaded the gun, letting the case bounce to the ground as he stared back up.
"Im the best of the best, and they just pissed me off"

He smirked cockly as he shoved Jin aside, blasting bullets at the door as it opened.
He was fast, even Jin never managed to watch his friend in action.
All the two males could do was watch as empty bullet cases bounced off of the ground, Taehyungs eyes widened as he watched Yoongis twisted expression the moment he saw the motionless bodies behind the door.
His eyes glistening with the thought of blood as he turned his head to the side.

"You comming?"

"Well, looks like monster is back"

Jin scoffed as he slid his fingertips along his own curved waist with raised brows, feeling slight chills as he threw everyone a tracking device
"It will show you where everyone is, green lights are us red are them. It's like a video game"

"Who kills the most wins?"

"More like who survives"
Yoongi stepped out of the door, grinning at the bloody canvas outside the door.
"But you have no more than one life"
He spoke before walking off, leaving the other two behind and they ran in the opposite direction to Yoongi.

"We need to look for Jimin, and find a exit"
Jin demanded as they ran through corridors, only to come across a sudden obstruction.
"I didnt plan on seeing you here. How did you even get in?"

"Thats something i wownt tell you"

The younger male grinned as they moved forward before suddenly stopping, it really was a pisstake at this point.
"Whats up with you? I dont enjoy seeing your face you know?"

"Oh really? Well i didnt apreciate what you did earlier"

Jungkook scoffed as he walked in with a bundle of men who stoood around behind him, recieving a click of a tpung as Jin begun shooting like a maniach.
Hearing the dropping sound as he took a couple steps forward towards Jungkook who looked around in confusion, only for his face to be yanked forward.

"You see, me and Yoongi were the top ones here. And you should know that, you did from the verry start"
The elder spoke as he signalled Taehyung to carry on moving as he stared into Jungkooks eyes.

"I do know... and i hate you so much for it i could just kill you."
Jungkook smacked Jins hand away only to pull him up by his colar .

"And yet you can't? Can you?"

"Your right, i cant kill you. So the least i can do is this"
Jungkook kneed Jin in the stomach before pushing him against the wall, staring into his eyes as the other groaned in pain.

"S..so you want..t..to torture me"
Jin gritted his teeth as he reached for his knife, only to stop as he stared up at Jungkook who decided to lean in slowly.
His fingers grazing along Jins waist before he opened his lips.

"The least i can do, is let you live "