Prologue

~~~~This story has been changed~~~~

Standing in the foyer of her client's home, Shaylynn waits for her to come downstairs.
After ten minutes, Rihanna comes down the stairs.
When she reaches the bottom she sees what Shaylynn's wearing.

"Girl, if you're going to be seen with me you need to change!" Rihanna tells her

"I'm not supposed to stand out," Shaylynn reminds her.
"I don't care! This is a big night and I want you looking fine!" Rihanna tells her, "Now let's head upstairs and get you something to replace that!" she says waving her hand around in front of Shaylynn.
Shaylynn sighs and heads back upstairs with Rihanna.
Fifteen minutes later after finding Shalynn something to wear, doing her makeup, and hair, they're finally walking back down the stairs.
They walk out to Rihanna's car where her driver's waiting on them.
He opens the door to let Rihanna in, "Well look at you," he says to Shaylynn, "I see Ms. Rihanna got her hands on you," he tells her smiling as he looked her up and down at what she's wearing. 

"Hush, Tom!" Shaylynn says as she glares at him as she gets in the car

~~~~~~~

Pulling up in front of The Beverly Hills Hotel, Tom gets out and opens the door and helps Rihanna out as Shaylynn gets out the other side.
As soon as the Paparazzi sees Rihanna, the flashes start going off.
Looking around, Shaylynn sees there are signs everywhere announcing Rhianna's new cosmetic line.
Slowly making her way inside, Rihanna is relieved to finally be away from the flashing lights.
"Let's get you inside the ballroom," Shaylynn tells her.
Rihanna starts walking toward the ballroom with Shaylynn behind her.

A few hours have passed.
It's time for Rihanna to get up on the stage to launch her cosmetic line.
Standing at the podium, Rihanna makes her speech when four masked men barge into the ballroom and start yelling.
"Put your wallets, bags, and jewelry on the tables then get down on the floor!" one shouts out as Shaylynn hurries and grabs Rihanna pulling her off the back of the stage. A few people on the floor are able to get calls out to 9-1-1.
"Get under the stage now!" Shaylynn tells her.
Rihanna crawls under the stage, "Don't come out until I come back for you!" Shaylynn tells her then disappears leaving Rihanna to wonder what she's going to do.
Looking around a corner, Shaylynn sees one guy near her.
She puts a silencer on her gun, sticks it out the side stage curtain takes aim and pulls the trigger with one guy hitting the floor. Quickly aiming again she takes down the second and third man.
The fourth man hurries and ducks down behind a table, "Where are you?!" he shouts out, "You might have gotten them but you won't get me!"
He stays low to the floor as he makes his way toward the stage to see if he can find Rihanna.
As he makes his way to the stage, Shaylynn makes her way out crawling on the floor coming up to the first table and blending in with the people who are on the floor.
She moves over so she's near the aisleway where he's making his way down.
The guy finally makes his way to the front staying low down by the tables.
Shaylynn slowly makes her way over closer to the guy, "Where is this guy?" he asks himself.
Coming up behind him, Shaylynn grabs his hair, "Who says it's a guy?!" she says to him them hits him across the back of the head with her gun.
He falls to the floor unconscious as Shaylynn stands up and points her gun at the guy when the ballroom doors fly open.
"L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T.!" is shouted out as six figures in black rush into the ballroom.
They see Shaylynn and starts heading toward her, "PUT THE GUN DOWN!" one of the figures yells at her.
A chorus of 'No's' ring out as people stand up around Shaylynn making the figures hurry and point their guns down.
"She's the one who took the guys down," a man tells the six.
The six put their safety's back on than take off their helmets.
A guy with dark hair walks up to Shaylynn, "I'll take him from here," he tells her.
"Thanks," she says rushing over to the stage and disappearing behind it.
The six wonder what she's doing then see her walk back with Rihanna.
Shaylynn looks and sees Tom rushing in and over to them, "Take Rihanna home," Shaylynn tells him.
"What about you?" Rihanna asks, "How are you going to get home?"
Shaylynn smiles, "Don't worry about me! You worry about yourself and get home. As soon as you're in, set the system to max!"
Rihanna nods to her as Tom starts escorting her out.
"You took these guys down?" one of the guys asks her not believing it.
"Yes, don't look so surprised," Shaylynn tells him as one of them starts to laugh.
"Hey, wait I know who you are!" another guy says, "You're the bodyguard to the stars! I remember seeing you in a lot of pictures with different celebrities. I see why they hire you! You have skills!"
Shaylynn starts laughing at him, "Thanks! With you all being S.W.A.T. I'm sure you all have skills also."
"I'm Victor Tan by the way," he tells her.
"Jim Street," he says trying to wake the guy up.
Christina Alonso, but I like being called Chris," she tells Shaylynn.
"Daniel Harrelson but everyone calls me Hondo," the tall one tells her.
"David Kay, but everyone calls me Deacon," says the one with the beard.
When it comes to the last one he doesn't say anything.
Deacon looks at him and hits him on the arm, "Oh, sorry. Dominic Luca," he tells her.
"But everyone calls him Luca," Deacon tells her.
Shaylynn smiles at him, "It's nice to meet you all! I wish it was under better circumstances and that S.W.A.T. wasn't called out for something that was under controlled. This was basically a waste of your precious time."
Street finally gets the guy awake and helps him stand up, "I'll take him out," he tells Hondo.
"I better be going," Shaylynn says.
She starts walking toward the door, "If you want, you can come back to Headquarters with us and we'll show you around," Luca tells her.
Shaylynn stops, she turns around, "I'd like that!" she says smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~

Back at Headquarters, Luca and Deacon show Shaylynn around.
"Thanks for the tour but it's getting late. I should really be getting home," she tells him.
"I can take you if you like," Luca tells her.
"Are you sure it's alright?" she asks.
"Sure," Luca says, "Deacon can cover for me," he tells her looking at Deacon.
"Yeah, sure! I'll cover for you," Deacon says.
"If it's not too much trouble," Shaylynn says.
"Not at all," Luca tells her, "I'll take one of the Chargers incase something happens and I'm needed," he tells Deacon.
"Alright," Deacon says as Shaylynn starts walking away, "Have fun!" he tells Luca hitting him on the arm.
Luca gives him a look but then smiles.
He hurries and catches up with Shaylynn.

~~~~~~~

Pulling up to a huge iron gate, Shaylynn tells Luca the code to open it.
"Do you always tell your code to strangers?" he asks her as he waits for the gate to open.
"Why? Are you going to break in?" she asks him.
He smiles, "No, Ma'am! Not after seeing what you can do," he tells her as he starts driving up the driveway.

Parking in front of her house, Luca gets out and walks up to the door with her.
Shaylynn puts the code in and the door unlocks.
She opens it and walks in, "Would you like to come in?" Shaylynn asks Luca.
"I should be getting back," he tells her.
Shaylynn walks closer to him, "Are you sure?" she asks him grabbing his arm and pulling him inside, the door closing behind him. 

~~~~~~~~

So I changed the story.
This is still the same but instead of Hondo, of course I changed it to Luca.

The people who asked for a Hondo story never came showed up to read it.

For me, I feel I can do a lot more with Luca.
I love his attitude and with that I can do a lot!