Turning the Tables

Guys... in case if you haven't noticed, I'm an absolute shithead. 

But this is all that I can do to make it better.

If you haven't noticed, I'm out of ideas and just...out of it in general. Writing isn't the same as it used to be for me, especially in the fan fiction world. This book is something that I cannot produce to you with quality, but I still want you to get the story.

I've asked a friend of mine, fanficjunction to assist me to finishing this series and he has graciously agreed. From now on, he will be completing the series on his account with every one of my previous chapters. 

I know that you may be objecting to this, but let me tell you; this kis is like five years younger than I am and already has impeccably great grammar and a distinctive voice in his writing. I've told him time after time again that I'm incredibly impressed by him. 

Trust me when I say that he is the greatest thing to happen to this story. 

Now, don't fret. I'm overviewing the rest of the story. We've talked plot and his ending his significantly better than anything I could've come up with . I mean absolutely better and you guys are going to enjoy it. 

So, this is it. Two years of writing this... it's insane. This isn't goodbye, I'll still come on my account periodically. But I'll also be filling out college applications and attempting essays. I'm graduating in seven months from now. I hate to say it, but I'm growing up way too fast. 

And all of you have so much ahead of you in your lives. Remember, writing is an amazing thing. Try it and try it again until you like what you see. Publish and keep at it no matter what. The best life advice I can give to you is to stay happy and content with your being, but also remain skeptical about your surroundings. Also, high school isn't that bad in case if all you youngins' didn't know. It's an adventure, but keep with your school work and don't be afraid to talk to people. Most people aren't as bad as they seem. Love is a touchier topic. Don't freak about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend. I've turned down a couple of guys and I'm happy that I did. We didn't have emotional connections, so I didn't play them. Love isn't a race. You'll find someone at some point, you just gotta wait and try not to complain every five minutes like I still do lol. 

Really tho, fanficjuntion is probably one of the best authors I've seen on this website. It's an absolute honor to have him writing off of one of my platforms and giving you guys much better quality than I can provide, I am endlessly grateful that he's here for all of us. Please, treat him with respect. He's earned much beyond that in my book. 

Thank you for all of this. You have all done so much for my writing and for my self-confidence. Thank you.

Love you all for the ages,

Emily