A mission to the land of waves

"Point A" kakashi's voice rings through the ear piece.
"Check"
"Point B"
"Check"
"Point C"
"Check"
"Point D..... point D do you copy.... AMAYA" kakashi yelled through the mic.
"Pipe down, geez I got the stupid cat and it's got the red ribbon" I called through the mic. Eventually we met in a clearing in the forest.
"What happens Amaya you were supposed to clear your Check point before capturing the target" kakashi lectured.
"Well I couldn't because it was so close if I had said something it would have heard me a booked it" I said in a tired voice.
"Well I guess it's ok now we've got the cat let's go and report to the hokage" he said while walking ahead. Good grief these D ranks are really making me irritable. Since we passed our test we have been doing missi- no ya know what I won't even call them missions we have been doing chores around the village for the past month.
We arrived at the hokage office and I handed the lady her stupid cat.
"Oh thank you dear I- well aren't you a cute little thing" she says while pinching my cheek. I could hear naruto stifling a laugh as I say
"Oh well thank you ma'am it was no problem" I say plastering a fake smile on my face. After smothering me for a little longer she eventually leaves with her cat. Once the door closes naruto starts cackling and I rub my sore cheek
"Shut it whiskers" I say slapping him up side the head.
Eventually naruto starts wining about about how he wanted a real mission not this baby stuff.
"We since naruto here is a former brat then I guess we could arrange for you to have a C-rank mission" said the hokage. Geez this old geezer really cracks under pressure doesn't he...I think deadpanning.
"Your mission will be to protect the client until you get to the land of waves" this caught me off guard. Shit. I've been just about everywhere and I've been to that damn village more times than I could count on one hand I'll surly be recognized. I don't want them to know anything about my past that can't be good. What if the client knows who I am and-
"Great, how are a bunch of kids going to protect me especially the short one with the stupid look on his face" the man yelled. Taking naruto longer than it probably should have he attempted to 'destroy' the man.
"Quit it would you" i say grabbing his caller.
"I'm tazuna master bridge builder from the land of waves and I expect you all to get me back home safely"
"Right, everyone go home and pack your things meet at the village gates in thirty minutes" at that we moved out and packed for the mission. After about 15 min I realized that I made plans with shika for tommorow so I left a note and then left my flat with Kenshin in tow.
I eventually made it to the gates and at that point everyone was their, I had been the last to arrive. Not until then had I noticed the stench of alcohol seeped into my sensitive nose. I hate alcohol probably from the bad memories seeing as every person who has ever violated me had smelled of it. I looked up to see tazuna scoffing down some liquid courage, I gave him a look of disgust my eyes hardening at an all too familiar sight memories flashing I with I didn't have flashing through my head as I stepped away from the man and looked down at the ground taking a deep breath. As I calmed down I realized Sakura and naruto had been bickering and had started to head out. I stayed in the front of the pack, more specifically as far away from tazuna as I could be while naruto and Sakura were behind me and behind them were the rest of the bunch. About an hour into our journey I got a gut feeling and if you don't know me I take those quit seriously. I shot a glance at kakashi And though his posture seemed to be relaxed and uncaring his eyes told a different story as they seemed hardened and focused. He noticed too huh....at that moment chains came out of no where and 'ripped kakashi to shreds'. They immediately taking action one heading for naruto while the others for tazuna and Sakura. Me and sasuke share glances I go for naruto while he heads for the other.
"One down...four to go" the demon brothers hiss. I flash in front of naruto who has seemingly malfunctioned. the man was heading straight for us but I was ready for him. I smirked and the mist nin looked almost frightened as I reeled my fist packed full of chakra.
"Stay away from naruto you ugly son of a-" I yelled but before I finished my fist made contact with his face sending him flying back about 40 feet into a tree.
"Serves you right" I smirk tightening the fingerless glove on my wrist. Not until then had I notice kakashi had arrived and was putting the other in a head lock.
"Kakashi sensei" Sakura cheered. Sasuke's looked irritated, probably because kakashi took his thunder while naruto looked like he was contemplating something to himself.
"What are you gonna cry... scaredy-cat" sasuke sneered at naruto. No he didn't I angrily thoughts I stomped over to sasuke smacking him upside the head
"Hey! Shut your trap, he froze, so what it happens to the best of us. When he was young I bet sensei did the same thing at one point it's happen to me to and it might even happen to you some day so cut him some slack you jerk" I scolded. He looked almost guilty but rolled his eyes.
"Sorry naruto I didn't mean for you to get hurt I didn't think you would freeze up like that" kakashi said. I went ignored the rest of their conversation snatching the nin from kakashi by the caller and walking over to the other, this was supposed to be a C-rank mission what the hell just happened I though walking over to the mist nin I punch who was still out. I took out some wire as I through the man I was dragging at his partner and tied them both to the trunk of the tree.
"Mr tazuna I think you have some explaining to do" kakashi said in and intimidating voice.

Hey guys I just wanted to stay if your still actually reading my low key shit story I really appreciate it this is my first and probably not last, but you have to start somewhere right? Thanks for reading!