Meeting the competition

A beat of sweat dripped down my forehead as I focused all my chakra into my hand.

I've been here for about two hours and I'm barley able to ignite four of the fingers on my right hand.

This stupid five pronged seal I think glaring at kakashi for about the fifth time since we started.

He just stood off to the side casually reading his perverted book.

"Do you know how ballsy that is," I say with a testing grin on my face.

"Hm?" He questions not even bothering to look at me.

"Reading porn in public," I say casually as I go back to doing the justu.

Third person POV

His head snapped up with an irritated glint in his eye.

"It's not," he grumbles flipping a page.

"You don't need to get personal just because your mad you can't master the jutsu," he says smugly flipping another page.

"Wha- I'm not mad I'm.... frustrated is all," she covers having to much pride to show weakness and or admit she needs help with the jutsu.

He sighs shutting his book and sticking it in the pouch attached to his hip.

They look at each other for a moment before he explains the jutsu once more demonstrating.

She huffs making the needed hand signs saru tatsu ne tori mi ushi....

"Five Pronged Seal," the girl whispers in a barley audible voice.

One of her finger lit then two, three, four and finally using her chakra got the last one to ignite.

Then to test it kakashi opened and empty scroll and she imprinted the seal into it using her chakra.

She let out a victorious 'In your face!!!' Pointing at kakashi.

She laughed again rubbing her win in his face as he stood there and took it for the most part.

Kakashi rolled his oxyn eyes as the young women childishly celebrated in front of him.

He looked down at his watch and cringed slightly at the time. This reaction did not go unnoticed by girl standing in front of him.

"Oh no," she starts.

"How bad is it," she mumbles

"Twenty minutes,"

"Oh that's not that bad~"

"An hour and twenty minutes," he says awaiting her reaction.

There was a beat of silence as her brow twitched in annoyance.

"WhAt!!!" She yells so loud that sand village could have heard it.

"What the hell are we waiting for then let's go!!!" She grabs her dogs collar and kakashi's shoulder and swiftly teleports them to the academy. Specifically right outside the exam room.

And it just so happen the other three members of the team were walking down the hall towards them.

"There you are Ami!!! I thought you weren't coming!!" Naruto yells hanging all over Amaya

"I'm here Geez,"

Begging honest she felt slightly guilty, he was so happy to see her, little did he know she was on a mission behind his back.

Amaya's POV

Man this guy can talk I thought listening to kakashi's very long winded explanation about how if sakura hadn't shown we wouldn't have been able to take the exam... or something like that I wasn't really listening.