Fake Medical Degree

"Shit," Amaya murmured as she knock a hospital issued bottle of shampoo of her bathroom counter.

Wincing she pulled on her shirt and buttoned her pants she observed how dark her outfit was.

Her turtleneck was a forest green and everything else she wore was black.

What the hell was kurenai dressing me for, a funeral? She thought sarcastically as she inspected herself in the mirror.

Her mind ran a blank as she tossed around thoughts of the previous events in her mind. If orochimaru is back in the hidden leaf village what could his motives be? Especially, what did he want with her team?

In the moment she regretted ever revealing her jutsu in the first place, now she was on his radar. Being in that mans list of names was not one of her keen interests to say the least. He already knew too much, well, after taking an all around tour through her mind who wouldn't.

Her pondering was cut short went the heard a thump from outside her bathroom door.

What now.. she thought wearily looking at the doorknob.

Bracing herself she swung it open only to be met with the unimpressed eyes of a Sarutobi.

———

"Dumbass,"

With that single word the brunette man raising his fist and slammed it on her head.

"Ow- Wha- dumbass!? I'm the dumbass? Your a piece of work Asuma I swear-,"

"Yeah whatever save it! You could've gotten yourself killed-,"

"No! No way I won't be lectured like I'm a child. I did what I had to do. You on the the other hand were the reckless one!"

"I'm the reckless one? Funny seem to recall a genin trying to fight a Sannin,"

"Oh please you and I both know my skill set it was above that of a lowly genin. I handled it the best I could. He wanted sasuke, and he want gonna leave without him" She pressed furrowing her brows and leaning against the doorway.

"That may be true.." he began as he lit a cigarette and sat down in the chair next to her bed.

"But it was still a bad move, you may have held your own but you couldn't have one that fight,"

She scoffed catching his attention.

"Won? I wasn't trying to win,"

He sat up looking at her in confusion.

"I hope you weren't assuming I was dense enough to think I could've possibly one that fight!" She laughed crossing her arms.

"I was just holding him off so they could get away. I don't even want to imagine what would've happened it if wasn't there,"

"So what was your plan? If we hadn't come a mean," he hummed.

"I didn't have one." She remarked limping over to him.

He watched as she walked towards him up until she was standing in front of him. Once there she yanked the cigarette from his mouth and dropped it to the ground before crushing it with her boot.

"No smoking this is a hospital dummy, your not gonna live past thirty five if you keep that up." she rambled as she turned her heel and began rummaging through the bag  Kakashi had formerly delivered to her.

He sent her a sharp glare and stood up with a huff.

"What are you, staff?"