Overstaying your welome isnt always bad.

In the small apartment the morning sun crept in through the open blinds bathing the den and kitchen in golden and orange rays of sunlight.

The ishikawa girl sat at her kitchen table tapping the wood with her manicured green nail. In her other hand rested a cup of coffee. The smell of baking goods emitted throughout the apartment waking the Akamichi first.

"What's cooking," Be began appearing in the doorway.

She went to answer but he through up his hands in opposition.

"What! I've got this..."

He drew a contemplative look as he sniffed the air.

"Blueberry muffins!" He announced proudly.

She chuckled at him awkwardly.

"Impressive as always Choji,"

"Nice glasses," Naruto giggled sitting down next to her.

She gained a look of irritation as she pulled her round glasses off her face and closed her book.

"I won't take this slander, there only for reading," she huffed.

The Uzumaki let out deep laugh.

"Whatever four eyes," Sasuke remarked.

"Wanna take this outside Uchiha," she barked pointing a finger at him.

"Ooo what's cooking," Ino's voice  rang from the living room.

"Great so everyone's awake," Amaya groaned.

"Where did all this food come from," Sakura began sleepily as she pulled open the fridge.

"I went out,"

They all looked at her, then at the clock

5:37am

"When?" They asked in unision.

This caused her to laugh.

"Like fifteen minutes ago cool it," she lied smoothly.

"Yeah sure," kiba hummed.

"You came in last night at 2:30am, my bugs felt your vibrations," Shino stated mechanically.

"Nark," she remarked. This causes kiba to yell at her, then Naruto to yell at kiba, Ino and Naruto, Sakura at Ino and so on.

"What's going on," Hinata's sleepy voice rang through the chaos that had taken over the kitchen.

They all paused and looked at her in silence.

"Oh don't worry your pretty head, it down. What do you want to eat?" Amaya said sweetly ushering her to a chair.

"Why didn't I get that treatment," Kiba snorted.

Amaya looked at him blankly before cupping her hands over the Hyuuga's ears, the girl blushed as she did so.

"Well since you asked dog breath it's because she's precious and your not. Sorry,"

Kiba stood slamming his hands on the table.

"Take it back!"

"Take what back, Hinata do you have a clue what he's taking about?" Amaya hummed innocently as she stood and began preparing breakfast.

The raven haired girl blushed and shook her head.

Sasuke crossed his hands in front of his mouth in order to conceal the amused smile that was itchting to roll onto his lips.

"Wait. pinkie, blondie, moody, whiskers, dog breath, princess, buggy, happy and-," she drew a blank.

They all glared at her as she counted there heads. All except choji, he didn't mind being called happy.