Awake

My eyes crack open slowly and hesitantly,

It's way to freaking bright in here...

I always thought about hospital rooms that way. I mean, your hurt, you finally wake up and your met with a white bright room.

It's a wonder people don't think their in Heaven more often in this place.

I assumed I wouldn't be though... I don't think I've earned the right to go there.

So I guess it's a hospital room then.

My eyes shift slightly and look around. My mouth was dry and it smelled like hand sanitizer.

My body tenses though when I see a figure in the chair next to my bed.

I've gotta move...

"Hm," I groan forcing myself to sit up.

But I didn't get very far feeling two hands push me back down on the bed.

"Don't even think about it,"

Looking up at the familiar face I give him a weak smile. My eyes weren't even completely open because the light hurt my head to much.

"Thank god... for a while there I though your ugly mug was gonna be the last face I saw,"

Kakashi let out a chuckle.

"Ugly huh? You look like hell you shouldn't be talking,"

I let out a laugh but only wince in pain.

My whole body hurt and ached.

So this is what happens when you open the seal...

"Yeah I feel like hell,"

"Here," he mumbled helping me sit up propping a pillow behind my back.

Getting a better view of the room I look around. The room was more of less plain and the window was side open. It seemed to be early morning. On the table next to my bed sat some purple flowers.

"Who are those from," I cringe looking at them.

"Not sure, they were already here when I arrived." He sighed.

"And when was that," I look at him now meeting his eyes.

"Last night,"

My eyes widen as the realization hit me.

"How long was I out for!" I gasp.

"The exam, what happened!"

He blinked at me for a moment before giving me a comforting smile. 

"You woke up just in time"

I let out a deep sigh.

"There are some people here who would like to see you by the way," He says with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I nod hesitantly but as he turns to open the door I grab his wrist.

He looked back at me with furrowed brows.

"Kakashi.... thank you,"

He gave me a closed I smile turning and ruffling my hair.

"Aren't you supposed to call me sensei," he hummed.

"Yeah sure maybe if you taught me something I'd call you that," I smirk crossing my arms.

"You've got a point," he chuckles turning once again opening the door.