Psycho

Appearing in her flat, there was a beat of silence as they let the smoke clear.

His eyes shifted to her face briefly.

Not saying a word he strolled over to her couch and gently but her down.

After doing so he stood and look down at her. She looked blankly at the ground seemingly getting lost in her thoughts.

Letting out a sigh he crouched down to her level.

"He didn't die Amaya... don't do that to yourself," he whispered.

She didn't look at him but she seemed to acknowledge his statement as she closed her eyes briefly.

"...and if he did?" She asked quietly.

He hummed in thought going ahead and sitting on the floor in front of her.

"Then that would be that. It's happened before. The chunin exams aren't a game. Young ninja come from around the world to compete. It's high stakes battle... they would've just moved on..." he remarked.

"Hm," she mumbled.

"Amaya," he whispered in a serious tone.

She looked up meeting his eyes.

"Stop torturing yourself, as a shinobi you need to be able to handle death and the idea of it..." he said with furrowing his brows.

He watched as the smaller spark of anger flew through her golden eyes.

"Handle death hm," she hummed with an attitude forcing herself to standing and walking into her kitchen.

"Trust me when I tell you I can handle death," she sighed sitting on her kitchen counter.

He eyed her.

"Why is that," he asked with testing eyes.

She looked towards him Cooley.

"What do you want Kakashi?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"I want nothing," he chuckled.

"Is there something you want,"he quipped.

"What do you mean."

"You know, revenge... companionship," he hummed with mischief dancing in his eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine how am I am thank you very much," she began, crossing her arms. He smiled cheekily at her.

"And I was never the avenging time." She finished on a more serious note.

As he laughed his face dropped eerily fast as he looks towards her.

"So tell me Amaya..."

She looked at him with sharp eyes as his tone was cold and serious.

"What would a member of a famously ruthless syndicate be doing in the hidden leaf village,"

It his surprise instead of taking on a look of shock she kept that blank and unbothered face.