Snakes are gross

"Naruto get out of here! What are you thinking!? You have no idea what you up against!" Sasuke yells.

Man this freak really has him spooked... I thought.

"Ok ok I don't know what's going on here but you better stop messing with my friends lady. slither on out of here before I make a pair of shoes outta ya!" Naruto yells bravely.

That's my best friend I think proudly with a grin.

He may be a dim witted boy but he sure does have guts.

I could see the weeks turning in Sasuke's head. He then deactivates his sharingon and takes a step forward.

"You can have it." He yells towards the beast.

What?

"You can have our scroll just take it and leave.... Amaya give it to her," he orders looking towards me.

"Very funny like id hand it over to that thing," I yell.

"Just do it or she'll kill us!!" He hollers at me.

Damn fool...

"Are you an idiot god dammit!" I yell at the Uchiha hitting him.

"What are you~"

"Your gonna give just like that. When things get hard you fold like a scared child. Man if that's how the Uchiha roll it's no wonder their all dead," I grit looking at the boy.

"Shut the hell up you have no idea what your talking about," he screams activating his sharingon and charging toward me.

Though I easily side step him and incapacitate him putting his arm behind his back and pressing him against wood underneath us.

"Let me go!" He wriggles in my grasp.

I lean down towards him.

"What happened Sasuke I though you were an avenger. But I guess not... seeing as you'd rather roll over and play dead then fight for what you believe in. Why tarnish the name of your great clan with such a cowardly action. Now, pull yourself together. As ninja we must be willing to put down our lives for our people and team. You heard that predator and prey analogy she used. This isn't about the scrolls she has underlying motives can't you see!  So Sasuke will you be the predator or the prey, it's up to you. Though if you choose the latter don't dare call yourself a shinobi ever again" she seethes whispering into his ear.

His eyes widen and his red pupals soon fade to black once again.

"Thank you," I whisper genuinely as I let go of him.

But as we both stand he looks towards me and grabs my arm.

"No... thank you," he said firmly.

Out moment was broken though my a deep menacing chuckle.

"Such brave words for a child," she laughs.

"Shut your ugly trap," I ordered the beast.

This caused a scowl to grow on its face.

"I'm no child therefore I don't like playing games... so drop the act," I yell standing up straighter and Taking a step towards it.

"I know who you are as you know me,"

My three teammates look towards me.

"Y-You know her Amaya!" Sakura yells hesitantly.

"Yes. I know what's behind that fake mask of flesh,"

"Oh your no fun Ishikawa," The grass nin whines unlatching it's legs from the tree branch and standing.