Easy

"Winner of the second match Temari,"

The crowed watched in awe and pity as one of the nine rookies was bent over backwards on the sand nins fan.

"Hm," the blond hummed with pride.

When's Amaya gonna get here... she said she would be in the exam. Thought Sakura with worry looking around for her teammate.

To everyone's shock and dismay the sand ninja known as Temari reeled back her fan and sent Tenten flying.

"No!" Rock lee yelled jumping down.

Poof!

a cloud of steam erupted in the arena.

Amaya gingerly held the weapons master she wasn't quite acquainted with.

Lucky I got here in time.... she thought wearily.

Temari narrowed her eyes at the figure.

"Your that leaf brat who almost croaked in the second exam, right?" The blonde inquired.

"That would be me," Amaya smiled cheekily standing to her feet and gingerly putting TenTen over her shoulder.

"Hm, glad you lived, maybe we'll get to fight in the next exam," Temari remarked.

Amaya hummed a small laugh.

"Maybe, I was looking forward to meeting you. It's too bad though..." She trailed off innocently.

The sand ninja gained a faint look of offense as she waited for she too finish.

"Being a sore loser fine, but a sore winner... that's pretty embarrassing,"

Temari sucked in a sharp irritated breath.

"Why should I respect garbage like her who can't even put up a fight," The blonde sang with indifference.

Readjusting the young ninja over her shoulder Amaya's lips formed a thin line.

"Sounds like someone's never gotten there ass kicked before," the sentence and all its shamelessness rang out through the quite arena only to be met with snickers from the hidden leaf portion.

Temari scowled.

"Because if you had, you would know what it's like to be 'that garbage that can't even put up a fight'."

"Sounds like you would know," the young women smirked.

"I would, and unless they're liars so would every other shinobi in this room. Because that's a part of learning.... So tell me Temari how much have you really learned if you've never been where she is right now. Sounds like you've been given the easy fights your whole life,"

"You say your excited to fight in the next exam, well so am I. I'm excited to show your pompous ass what a real fight is."

Now, she was seething.

Amaya's eyes eyes held an air of amusement that was not missed by her friends in the crowd.

"You brat! You talk big but I'll crush you like a bug!"

Temari, finally having it charged raising her fan.

The crowd tensed and many went to stop the ensuing fight but their actions were futile as the weapon had already come crashing down on the girl.

"Sensei you have to help her!" Sakura urged as she leaned over the rail, squinting though the cloud of dust that had formed around the pair.

Looking down he observed the situation- though without the urgency his student was looking for.