Chapter 3

Fan Fiction - Picture Perfect Chapter Three

PREVIOUSLY:

I sat down and began thinking.

"Just the boys, just the boys... MY GOD, they all live here!" I screamed in my thoughts, "all five, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and and uhh.. Harry? Where's harry?"

_____________________________________________________________

I spoke too soon. Harry walked in, all groomed and tidy. The boys stopped playing immediately and tackled him down, messing his hair up and pulling his shirt over his head.

"Stop it," I heard him gasp for air.

"Take his shoe off," said Liam.

"Yeah buddy," exclaimed Niall.

They got off him one by one and Harry was a mess. He still got up and said hello.

"Hey. Sorry about that. I'm Harry," he said fixing up his hair.

"You may be the youngest, but they definitely imply age is just a number," I said trying to be funny.

"Exactly the case," he said.

"I'm hungry," shouted Niall and we followed him to the dining table.

Zayn pulled out a seat for me and sat down next to me. Louis was bringing us meal after meal and I just couldn't stop. From cheesy fondue to a creamy chocolate cake that I guessed Liam brought. It was awkward silence from me at first but I couldn't be like this the whole time.

"Easy on the chicken Niall," I laughed out. He didn't reply.

"Never talk to Niall while he's eating," suggested Zayn.

"I can see," I said.

"So what sort of schooling are you doing here?" asked Zayn getting intrigued in my story.

"Visual Arts at Chelsea College of Art and Design."

"I'm into arts if I say so myself, maybe I can draw you after dinner."

"I'd love that. I've seen your little doodles before," I said laughing playing with my food with my fork.

"You okay, you're not touching your food," he asked looking concerned.

"Uh no... I'm just full."

"Let me take that off you. Do you want a drink?"

"Water will be great, please."

Harry was looking down. I wasn't sure if he was upset or anything but I didn't want to nosy.

"HARRY, stop texting Caroline," Louis shouted from across the table

Harry looked up and through a pea at him. He put his phone in his pocket and began eating. Zayn came out with a tray of drinks in his hand and handed my over the glass of water I asked for. He sat down again.

"Heard that Harry. Give Caroline some space. Women need time," said Zayn in a funny tone.

Harry gave Zayn a punch and a push. Zayn knocked over his glass of orange juice with his elbow and it spilt all over me. I got up and dried myself with the napkin, so red in the cheeks. I was making it worse.

"I'm so so sorry," Zayn apologised.

I smiled at him and ran to the bathroom.

"You plonker! Look what you did!" I heard Zayn shout.

I looked in the mirror trying to wash the dress in the sink. It was getting better but a stained dress is what I'd have to put up with. I heard a knock on the door, oddly enough whoever it is just walked in anyway.