Chapter 8

Fan Fiction - Picture Perfect Chapter Eight

PREVIOUSLY:

"WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S HAPPENED?" he said panting holding his chest.

"I got breakfast," I said pointing to Tash and the breakfast.

He buried his head in his hands and ran his fingers through his dirty-blonde hair. He sighed giving me a stern strong look as if it wasn't funny.

"Where's it from?" he finally broke out with a smile.

_______________________________________________

"Phew, I thought you were really mad. McDonalds," I responded after my heart skipped a few beats.

He walked in and sat on the chair. Tash gave me this look and was about to start jumping in her chair.

"So, who's your friend?" Niall asked giving me a big smile.

"Tash, introduce yourself," I said ushering her to talk. I knew Tash was the confident type but I've never seen her so flushed.

She pulled herself together, "Hey, I'm Tash."

I would've sworn her voice just went an octave lower. She's pulling the cute-but-confident act. This girl is something different.

"I'm Niall. You brought this?" he asked with his mouth full shaking his powder dusted hand with hers.

"Only the best," Tash laughed.

"Ahaha. What's your favourite thing off their menu?" he asked talking his speciality, food.

"Without a doubt, I'd go the classic cheeseburger," Tash said taking another bite into her hashbrown.

"I agree," he said nodding his head, "I don't like the pickles though."

"Blughhh," Tasha exclaimed reaching over to her coffee.

I went to have a quick rinse and change in my room but I could still hear Tash and Niall's voices talking about the burger place in Mayfair and a bakery not too far from here. I came out and I could see they were both very well done with their meals and were sipping on their coffee. Niall was glowing, he found someone who he really connected with and was having a great time. I had to be the party-pooper and remind the two we had school and we were going to be late.

"C'mon Tash, train leaves at 7. We've gotta go now or we'll be late. Sorry Niall," I said sweeping all the rubbish off the granite bench straight into the bin.

Niall dropped a pout, "Can't you call in sick or something?"

"My first week here and you want me to call in sick?" I chuckled.

"You have a point," he said with his head down walking out of the door before us, "bye ladies."

Tash gave him a wave and I pulled her down the stairs by the wrist, running as fast as I could. I swung the big glass door open to see a taxi waiting at the end of the driveway.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued sprinting with Tash. The taxi started beeping and following us. I stopped and turned around, confused as a fat kid with a salad.

"Excuse me miss, the taxi was called for you," the driver said in his thick cockney accent.

"Uhm, I believe it's not," I shouted from across the road.

"Yes it was. The young lad said it was for you," said the middle-aged driver coming out his moustache with his fingers.

"Young lad?" I asked myself. I shook my head and sighed. Zayn will never get it, will he?