Chapter 4

Fan Fiction - Picture Perfect Chapter Four

PREVIOUSLY:

They all gave me hugs and I made my way down.

I heard footsteps behind me.

_______________________________________________________________

"Mind if I walk you down?" Zayn said scooping in right next to me.

"Not at all," I said looking down at my feet.

It was quiet until we were making our way down the first fleet of stairs.

"So, do you know how to make your way to Chelsea College?" he asked trying to start a conversation.

"I'll take the train. From there I'm on my own I guess."

"It's right next to the station. You won't walk much."

"Really?"

"Just down the street and take your first left. I pass it all the time."

"Oh. Thanks."

"If you ever need details or instructions just call me or come by."

"I will thanks."

We reached my place and I took my keys out.

"Goodnight," he said.

"Night," I said as I pushed the door open and he walked down the corridor.

I had no time to think over everything that happened even though I really wanted to. I jumped in the shower and hopped in bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

My alarm was buzzing, I looked over. 6am.

"I have half an hour to get ready," I told myself as I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and danced my way into some jeans and a sweater. I pulled on my boots and packed my laptop and sketch book into my satchel and charged down the stairs.

I passed the service station and got myself a coffee. Ever since I came, I was hooked to this stuff.

I caught the train just in time and sat down. I looked out the window as everything became a blur. Everything started to sink back in again. All of last night. That's when I decided to sketch something.

I was drawing round shapes with petals. I wasn't even sure where I was going with this. Then there were thorns, lots of them sticking out of a spiral stem. I began drawing a two handles with barrels extending either side. Now I knew exactly what this was. The Guns N Roses logo. The same as Zayn was wearing on his shirt yesterday. I buried my head into my hands. I can't fall for one of the boys. I'd get killed. I closed my book and listened to some music.

I followed Zayn's directions carefully and was at the gate at ten past seven. I walked in and told the lady at the front office I was new and I was told I could get a tour of the school before class.

"You must be here to see Mr Dailey," she said while peering over her glasses, "that way."

I followed her gesture round the corner and ended up at a big door labelled 'PRINCIPAL'. I knocked twice and walked in.

"Miss Beau, great to see you here," My Dailey exclaimed getting up from his chair.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I said, bursting with excitement on the inside.

"Your guide is Natasha, she'll be showing you around. She's on her way. You can wait for her in the waiting room," Mr Dailey suggested.

I made my way out and sat on the lounges outside his office. I started tapping my feet wondering how long this Natasha girl might take. I decided to reach for my phone out of my pocket. I didn't check it all morning, not that I'm that popular. I unlocked it and found out I had a new message. I opened it and read it.