Chapter 10

Fan Fiction - Picture Perfect Chapter Ten

PREVIOUSLY

Seconds later we heard a long squeaky creak. We squinted at the door holding the first of our hysterical moments for the night. Not until we heard another long crack and squeak followed by heavy footsteps.

"You girls aren't causing trouble, are you?" the voice came from behind. I slowly turned my head to witness what I knew was coming straight at me.

______________________________________________________

"Uhhm," Tash mouthed out.

"Told you I was going to crash your little party," Harry said running his fingers through his hair.

"Hahahaha," I said giving a fake forced laugh, "girls, this is -"

"HARRY STYLES!" Amberley shouted running towards the curly haired boy giving him her signature hug.

I saw his hand make its way down her back, cradling her in their hug smelling her soft hair. Tash nudged me and whispered, "is that what he usually does to fans?"

"I don't know," I whispered back shrugging my shoulders. Harry finally let go and Amberley stood beside him pushing her hair behind her ears giving Tash and I an awkward smile.

"OH MY GOD, I'm like your biggest fan!" she began shouting and jumping in a somewhat unnatural way.

"Why do you always do this to me? You always mock my fans," Harry said throwing his hand up in the air shaking his head.

"Wait, what?" I asked scratching my head.

"Am I the only one thinking you two already know each other?" Tash asked coming in between the four of us.

"Uh, Harry and I were friends in HC," Amberley said.

"What is that, some sort of summer camp?" I asked getting more confused every time someone opened their mouth.

"Holmes Chapel, before I moved to Cheshire," Harry said.

"Lived in the same street," Amberley added.

"I've known you for two years now and you've never mentioned living in Holmes Chapel. You said you owned a farm...oh right," Tash mentioned before realising it all made sense.

"So yeah," Amberley finished off.

"SO YEAH? You know Harry Styles!" Tash blurted.

"SHE LIVES NEXT TO HARRY STYLES!" Amberley exclaimed back pointing at me.

"Is this a bad time?" Harry asked slowly moving back.

"Now we all know Harry Styles," I said in a cheery voice trying to calm down the two.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME," Tash shouted.

"I NEVER TELL ANYONE ANYTHING," Amberley retorted, "NO ONE CARES!"

"This is a bad time isn't it?" Harry asked again.

"Stay," I said holding Harry back.

"GIRLS! Relax, let's go back inside and sort this out," Harry shouting over the two of them. They folded their arms and stormed down the corridor until they reached my apartment and sat down on opposite ends of the couch. Harry and I settled on the coffee table looking at the two teenagers who wouldn't let their eyes meet.

"Amberley, why didn't you tell Tash that you knew Harry?" I asked trying to get the right side of the story.

"Because no one wants to know," Amberley responded jerking her head in a sassy way.