Part 3

Present

Percy POV

I was flashed to Olympus and saw all the gods assembled looking down at me.
"Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, you have been discovered to have aided Gaia in the recent war. How do you plead"boomed Zeus."
"Innocent." I shouted.
"Lies!!! Damien found evidence under your bed." So that sneaky rat accused me. I'm going to freaking kill him!!!

"I will call a vote to kill this demigod. Those of you who find him innocent raise your hand"said Zeus.
Those who raised their hands included Hecate, Hestia, Hades, Artemis, Apollo, Poseidon, Hephaestus and Hermes."State your reason."

"This is the only hero who ever worshipped me and he has a kind heart"said Hestia.
"My son would never do such a thing, he is loyal to Olympus" said Poseidon.
"He treats me with respect and helped me with my forge"said Hephaestus.
He helped my child Luke and is the 2 time saviour of Olympus"said Hermes.
"He accepted my children into Camp Half Blood and has given me a throne in Olympus"said Hecate.
"He helped me save my sister and is a good kid"said Apollo.
"He is the only male respected in the hunt"said Artemis.
"He is the only one who accepts and befriended my children"said Hades.

"I am king of Olympus and my votes count as 2 so we are at a stalemate"thundered Zeus.
What a drama queen I thought.

"Instead of killing him , we shall banish him from both camps and Olympus . You have 30 minutes to say goodbye" boomed Zeus

All the gods flashed out except for the ones who voted for me. "I'm sorry Percy but this is as much as we could help you"said Poseidon.
"Don't worry dad it's fine" I said even though I was seething in rage.
"You handled that relatively well considering you are not plotting revenge against Olympus" said Hestia.
"Oh but I am. When the next war comes and you need me, I will not be there for you. I will watch while Olympus burns to the ground" I say. The gods shuddered at my words.
"Before you go , we would like to give you our blessings as a way to apologize" said Hades. I told them that there was no need but they insisted.

Hades went first and threw an orb of pure darkness at him. I screamed in pain but it only lasted a second. "You now have the same powers of my demigod children" said Hades. (Imma speed this up cuz I'm lazy.) Hermes gave me the power so super speed and stamina, Hestia have him powers over fire and the ability to summon any food. Hephaestus gave me the power of basic craftsmanship, Hecate gave me the power of enchanting materials , using magic and manipulation of the mist, Apollo gave me the power of using a bow properly and some healing abilities, Artemis gave me the power of better senses and finally Poseidon gave me better control over all liquids and he could easily freeze and boil liquids. Each time they gave me their blessing I felt extreme pain. By the end of it, I was sweating and panting on the floor.

The 30 minutes was up and I teleported outside the empire state building. I was deciding where to go next. I decided to tell my mom and Paul.