Part 9

Magnus Chase POV

I was sitting down in a cafe eating falafel and drinking coffee with Alex. When suddenly I see a hooded figure walk towards our table. I quickly nudge Alex who looked over. She calmly took out her garrote and turned to face the hooded man. He released a strong aura so I presumed he was a god.

He walked to our table and said "Hi Magnus". His voice sounded strangely familiar.
"Who are you and what do you want"Alex said in a deadly monotone voice.
" What you don't remember me?" He said giving a pout. Then he threw back his hood and immediately recognised him.
"Percy! What brings you to Boston?" I asked
"I was looking for you actually" he said casually.
"Ok what do you want?" asked Alex and I started getting nervous. Normally people wanted me to either save the world or risk my life doing some stupid task.
"I just wanted to know if maybe I could stay and train in Valhalla for a while" he said nonchalantly.
"Wait wait wait. You want to train in Valhalla willingly. Have you gone nuts? Everyone there is already dead and keeps killing each other. If your alive then you could very easily die there. You aren't dead are you?" I exclaimed.
"Ye I know, I just wanted a challenge and also learn the fighting styles of you Norse people. And no I'm not dead" he explained.
"Sure why not. But if you die, I'm not dragging your but to the hospital." Said Alex.
"Cool"he said. As I stood up to walk to Valhalla, Percy grabbed my shoulder.
"Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked
"Sure"I told him.
We walked our of earshot from Alex and asked me if I had been in contact with Annabeth.
"No why? Is she missing or something?" I asked starting to panic.
"Nah nothing like that" he said trying to calm me down.
The he told me the story and I got really angry at my cousin. How could she have done that to him. He told me if I ever saw her to not tell her about his whereabouts and such. He made me swear on the River Styx. I did and then he smiled and we walked to Valhalla.

When we arrived I told Helgi about Percy and he said that he could live on floor 19 with us. We used the elevator and listened to the crappy music on the way up. A new room appeared for Percy. It had blue walls, an indoor waterfall, and a forge for some reason.
"Welcome to Valhalla Perce. This is your room and tonight, will be a battlefield/war game type thing. People kill each other so get ready ok? And don't die please." I told him
"Can't promise" he said grinning.

As I left the room I can't help thingking that this would interesting night.