Part 16

Percy POV

I was at the stadium, casually leaning of my sword while waiting for the warriors. Suddenly all the gods flashed in including Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Damien (he insisted on going as he was the best warrior), Reyna, Nico and Thalia . "Finally I thought you guys wouldn't show up." I said.
"I wouldn't miss a chance to beat you up" replied Damien. I almost laughed.
"Magic and magic items are allowed. Maiming and knocking people out only, no deaths" stated Athena.
I casually summoned my other sword and got into a battle stance. The rest of the 10 did too. Athena blew a whistle and Damien charged at me. I stepped aside and whipped him as he barrelled past me.
I quickly said "Hu-ai" which meant fall. The symbol appeared above Damien's head.

And as soon as he got up, fell flat on his face again

And as soon as he got up, fell flat on his face again. I turned and found both Jason and Frank charging me. Thalia shot an arrow and the rest were trying to surround me. I cut through Thalia's arrow and jumped over Frank's spear, blocking Jason's sword and making a wall of fire to stop the Hazel, Piper, Annabeth and Reyna from going behind me. When I looked back, Jason had summoned the wind to knock me over while flying and Frank had changed into a bear. I instantly got up and controlled the water vapour in the air bringing Jason back down to earth and he hit his head and got knocked unconscious. Frank swiped at me with his bear claws which a barely avoided and I slid under him, climbed into his back and set his shirt on fire. He turned back into human and started to swat at the flames in panic. I ran over and hilt bashed I'm in the head.

I felt movement behind me and caught an arrow in my hand and threw an ice dagger at Thalia who's bow broke due to her using it to block said dagger. She glared at me and drew her hunting knife.I turned around to see Nico summoning skeletal warriors and Leo fully ablaze running at me while throwing flaming hammers. I turned maelstrom into shield just as Leo arrived and hit him on the face using his momentum against him. Leo crumpled to the floor. I summoned the water vapour in the air to form a humanoid figure which I froze into ice which was harder than steel. It looked like me and could fight like me but it didn't have any of my powers. I made the ice clone charge and fight Nico's skeletons. Reyna, Hazel and Piper charged me at the same time. Piper asked me to drop my weapon with heavy charmspeak in her voice but I didn't even flinch. I shouted another word of power "Mar" meaning retch.

Piper suddenly fell over and started puking her guts out on the floor

Piper suddenly fell over and started puking her guts out on the floor. I blocked both Reyna and Hazels strikes and kicked Reyna away and then hit the ground with the hilt of the sword and a wall of earth shot Hazel backwards. While Reyna was on the ground I used my nature magic to wrap grass strong enough to hold a dinosaur around her whole body except her mouth so she could breath.

Suddenly I felt a knife at my neck. "Yield"shouted Annabeth who was invisible. I smiled and vapour travelled away. I shouted sun-ah where I was previously. The symbol appeared above Annabeth's head.(there is no symbol on Google oof) and then Annabeth was now seeable and then bound by unbreakable ribbons.

Suddenly I was struck by lightning before I could react. I looked up and saw Thalia 10 feet away smiling at me. "Two can play at that game" I muttered. I pulled out my rune bag from the duat and took out Thurisaz the rune of Thor.

 I pulled out my rune bag from the duat and took out Thurisaz the rune of Thor

I suddenly felt power flow through me."SHAZAM" I shouted before a lightning bolt hit the ground near Thalia and she flew back into the wall and fell unconscious. "He just had to make a reference" muttered Zeus watching us. I grinned at him.

I looked around, Damien was still falling down, Jason was off at the sidelines watching, Piper was still puking her guys out, Nico was apprehended by my ice clone, Thalia, Frank, and Leo were unconscious, Reyna was still wrapped in grass and Annabeth was still struggling in the ribbons.

9 down . I turned to see Hazel on top of her magic cussing horse. Arion ran at me with a sonic boom and I only just barely managed to dodge. I blocked another one of Hazels attacks. I couldn't keep this up for long. I slammed Deathbringer into the ground and it sank until it's hilt. A minor earthquake occurred and it caused Arion to stand on its two hind legs, causing Hazel to fall to the ground, and run away. I made the earthquake stop and causally walked up to Hazel and held my sword to her neck. He raised her hands in defeat. I stopped the spells I had cast. Reyna freed herself from the grass and Apollo came to heal the 3 unconscious people who I had knocked out. Damien stopped falling and apparently broke his nose. Piper stopped puking and Jason helped her walk. I freed Annabeth from the ribbons. Annabeth was embarrassed that she was defeated by ribbons

I looked at Athena who had a face of shock. "So do I win or what?" I asked.
"No fair you cheated, I didn't know you could use spells" whined Damien before Athena could speak.
"How did I cheat. Athena stated that I could use magic so I did."
"I want a rematch, no magic" Damien stated.
I shrugged "why not"
Damien ran at me and I dodged at smacked him in the back the the flat of my blade. He looked at me with anger in his eyes and started rapidly slashing at me. Anger made him sloppy. I waited until he made a wrong move. That move came when he jabbed at me. I disarmed him with my khopesh and knocked him unconscious with the hilt of maelstrom.

"Now did I win?" I ask Athena innocently.
"Yes"she grumbled.
I was going to walk away when Chaos spoke in my mind.
"You need to stay at camp. There is a prophecy that is connected to you. The writer made it strangely obvious" I sighed. I turned around and faced the gods.

"I am going to stay for 2 reasons. One, I need to make sure my sister is not getting hurt. Two, Chaos told me I had to." I said sadly.