Part 7

Carter Kane POV

I was walking down the streets of Brooklyn going to buy groceries for Brooklyn House. I was walking along mi don't my own business when I bumped into someone and we both turned around to look at each other. The boy looked 16, around what I look like,the gods gave all magicians at Brooklyn House partial immortality, with raven black hair. Suddenly I recognized him.

"Percy?" I asked
"Carter?"he responded
"How has it been man?" I asked surprised that he was here
"Oh you know the regular,killing monsters,saving the world"he replied jokingly.
"So what brings you to Brooklyn?" I ask
"Ehh was walking around till I bumped into you."he said
"Huh we'll see you I guess"I said walking away.
"Wait" he suddenly said urgently.
I turned around and gestured for him to keep going.
"Can I try to become a magician?"he asked sheepishly.
My jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"
"Yup"he said popping the p.
"Well I guess. Come with me." I said as I started walking to Brooklyn House.
I asked uncle Amos if he thought it was ok if I taught Percy magic even though he was Greek. Amos said it was probably going to be fine.

Sadie Kane POV

I was walking down the halls of Brooklyn House when suddenly I noticed someone waiting outside the room of uncle Amos. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder. He spun around and when I saw his face I gasped. Percy Jackson stood in front of me with a lopsided grin on his face.
"Hi Sadie"he said casually.
"Sup,what brings you to Brooklyn House?"I asked
"I was trying to see if I could learn some Egyptian fighting styles and some Egyptian magic. Your brother is inside talking to Amos about letting me join Brooklyn House." He said.

Just then Carter walked out of the room and told Percy he could join.
"Great so now all you have to do is decide which path of the gods you should follow."I said.
"You are a fighter right? So you should choose the path of horus." Carter said
"I think I'll choose the path of Nephthys. She is the goddess of water right?"he asked.
I nodded
I clasped my hands together and said "ok then, your training starts now"

Percy POV

The first thing I had to do when I entered the training room was to drink water from the foot of Thoth. It was purified due to being in contact with Thoth. Once I drank it, I felt refreshed and energised. Next Sadie painted Ma'at on my tongue. She took some papyrus and gave it to me. I wrote the words water on it in ancient Greek and almost instantly water came flooding out.
"Dude your a natural at this!" Said Sadie.