Part 5

Once we arrived, I woke Elliot up and we walked to the camp. Once we arrived Thalia greeted us. The moment we entered the camp, a mark appeared over Elliot's head

 The moment we entered the camp, a mark appeared over Elliot's head

The mark of Hades. She pulled a Leo and tried to swat it away. I told her what it meant and she looked at me shocked. "You mean my daddy is Hades?" "Yup" I said popping the p. "Hey thals can I speak to you for a moment?"I asked. "Ye sure perce. What's up?"she said. I told her my situation and honestly she looked terrifying. I also told her that I was going away for a while but not to worry. "I'll miss you seaweed brain. And if you die I will kill you" she threatened. "Ok ok jeez, and can you please take care of Elliot? She is like a sister to me" I asked. She said sure and I thanked her.

I told Elliot to take care and that I would be visiting. I thought for a moment and then gave Elliot my sword, riptide. At first she was confused,then I asked her to uncap it. She did and the 3 foot long,bronze sword came out. She gasped and I told her that is would always return and protect its owner. I also told her that if she was in trouble and needed my help to throw riptide into a fire and I would come. She hugged me. "Come back soon ok?" She told me. I told her I would and I was off. I was going to train so that no monster would be able to harm me or my family/friends ever again.