Part 6

20 years later

Percy POV

I raced through the forest with my hood on. My hood is dark as night and I could see through it even though it covered my eyes,it was also nearly unbreakable .I was tracking the nemean lion and it was running away. I dodged trees running towards it. I was closing in on it and suddenly it turned around to face me snarling. I didn't care and barrelled forward and punched it so hard it flew and crashed into dozens of trees. Then it melted leaving  it's pelt. I picked it up and went to the house I had built. I enchanted it so it was bigger on the inside than on the outside. It had a magical barrier like Camp Half Blood. Inside had an amazing kitchen, 6 bedrooms, a garden, a forge that I use to make my weapons ,a flat screen TV that I made myself and doesn't attract monsters, a library and a storage room that I enchanted to it could hold infinite items.

I brought my lion pelt to the forge so that I could finish making my newest weapon, maelstrom. It was made out of 50 different metals including chaos silver,chaos bronze, stygian iron ,celestial bronze and imperial gold. The blessings of Hades helped a lot. I used string from the nemean lion  pelt for the handle. I had spent the last 2 years trying to make this weapon. I had been using a normal celestial bronze sword I borrowed from the Hunters. Sigh thinking of the Hunters made me sad as I hadn't seen them for the past 4 years. They, along with my parents, were the only people I visited. I made them swear to the river Styx to not tell anyone they knew about me or what I was doing .I had spent the last 20 years training myself and my powers. I had complete mastery over my powers and had mastered akido,taekwondo,karate,judo,muai thai, Jujitsu,krav maga, hapkido and capoeira. I gained superhuman strength and durability from the 4 years I spent in the Mariana Trench which has pressure 1000x that of sea level. I could now bench press 100 thousands pounds no sweat. I also gained skin as hard as celestial bronze from my trip to Tartarus. I lived down there for 50 years in Tartarus which is about 1 year on Earth. I survived on monster meat and even domesticated drakons.

As I finished making my sword, I enchanted it so that is would always stay sharp, is unbreakable,could turn into a ring, always return to me and could slice through just about everything. It was black with wavy patterns that were blue and green in colour. I flicked my sword and it turned into a ring on my middle finger. I also had a necklace with a Jem that is I tug, will fit me with armour that is made of a mixture of chaos silver and chaos bronze.I started training my abilities. My firepowers could burn white hot and and if mixed with my water could become I call aqua fire. It is so hot that it can literally burn Greek fire. I could summon legions of the undead with the blessing of Hades. I could create knives out of ice and ice so cold, it wouldn't melt in lava. I could run as fast as the speed of sound. I decided to go on a walk and then I vapour travelled to Brooklyn. I was walking down the road and I bumped into someone. I turned around and I looked into the face of an old friend.