Part 18

Percy POV

The Olympians came and called a meeting in the Big House. They said I shouldn't come. So now I was in the sword arena playing with Mrs'O'Leary when I suddenly heard a voice in my head. Now I'm used to voices in my head as I was the eye of Nephthys but I was startled when Chaos started speaking. The words he said "was go to the Big House. You have a decision to make." Ok vague I thought.

When I walked to the Big House, I heard voices talking in the room. I tensed when I realized they were taking about me.
"He is too dangerous. We have to kill him" announced Zeus.
"I doubt you could" said Apollo who sounded bored.
"I do not trust him. He doesn't seem to eat cereal"said Demeter.
I thought about it then drop a brick from an Egyptian pyramid on the ground.(you shall see y later)
"He is obviously the one the great prophecy spoke of"stated Athena.
"All the more reason to kill him"countered Zeus.
"Does anyone know his identity?" Asked Hermes.
"A hunter named Elliot knows. She called him her brother." Said Annabeth.
"Bring her here" ordered Zeus.
I hid myself in the shadows just as Thalia burst out of the room trying to find Elliot.

After 5 minutes, Thalia came back dragging Elliot by her hand. She seemed reluctant to go. When they went in, I came back to the door to listen to them again.
"Who is the man who wears the hood?"asked Artemis.
"My brother"answered Elliot immediately.
"What is his name"prompted Athena.
"I'm not allowed to saw milady"said Elliot calmly.
"I AM THE KING OF THE GODS GIRL. YOU SHALL TELL ME WHO THIS MAN IS."shouted Zeus.
"No" she said defiantly.
Suddenly she burst out of the Big House while being chased by the Olympians and the camp counselors. I mist travelled in front of Elliot and she instantly ran behind me.
"Get out of the way dolofónos" growled Zeus.
"Make me" I said glaring at him. There was a large ground surrounding us. The king of the gods summoned the firecracker and pointed it at me threateningly.
I suddenly burst into flames. I so mad. It was fine that they wanted to kill me but they also wanted to injure my sister. That was not allowed. I summoned the water vapour in the air to swirl around me. I floated into the air above the gods. Lightning flashed around me. My eyes were ablaze with blue flames. I flicked down my hood and many people gasped as they saw my face. Annabeth looked at me with shock. Poseidon could believe I was here, Nico looked at me in awe and Thalia stared at me.

"I presume you all know me, I am Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon,2 time saviour of Olympus, slayer of the minotaur, bane of Kronos, slayer of Gaia, bearer of the Achilles curse, fear of titans, bane of giants, one of the seven, retriever of the lightning bolt and the helm of Hades, explorer of the sea of monsters, defeater of Echidna and her Chimera,destroyer of mt st Helen, survivor of the titans curse, explorer of the labyrinth, traveller of Ogygia, saviour of Rome, praetor of the 12 legion, releaser of death, explorer of the land beyond the gods, navigator of the mare Nostrum survivor of Tartarus, survivor of the river Lethe, part of the house of life, water elementelist and combat magician, defeater of Setne, head of the medjay(elite guards of Egypt chosen by the Pharaoh), lord of the wild, retriever of the hammer of Thor, survivor of the hell of musphell, survivor of Jotunheim, blessed by Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Poseidon, Hephaestus, Hecate and Hestia, only trusted male of the Hunters of Artemis, champion of Lord Chaos, eye of Nephthys goddess of Rivers, Death, Mourning, the dead and night.

"I do not care who you are. You shall die for disrespecting the gods."shouted Zeus. He threw the firecracker at me with a few gasps and a few shouts of protests. But I just caught the master bolt. "Do not throw toys at people" I growled. Zeus had fear written on his face. He looked around of Elliot who I had sent to Brooklyn House. I used the brick from earlier as an artifact and made a portal of swirling sand. I did all of that to get Elliot to safety. Realization dawned on Athena's face and I proceeded to flip Zeus off, toss him the master bolt and vapour travel to where I had sent Elliot.

When I arrived there, I was surrounded by magicians. Sadie and Carter ran up to me. I hugged them both. Then Sadie slapped me and shouted. "You have a lot of explaining to do Mr" she threatened.
I chuckled "yes, yes I do"
After I had explained everything to them, I asked.if me and Elliot could stay there for a while. They agreed and I took Elliot onto my shoulders and made my way to my old room.