Part 13

1 year later

Elliot POV

It had been 20 years since I had seen Percy. I had started to imagine the worst but when Annabeth came back from camp a year ago telling us her news about Percy, everyone was excited and had newfound enthusiasm to find their friend.

The attacks started 6 months ago. Not large ones but small groups of about 200 monsters attacking every week. 3 months ago the Hunter were called to camp as the monster attacks were getting larger every week. We started setting up traps everywhere, arming ourselves but I don't think it is enough. The camp was holding a war counsel in the rec room and all the cabin counselors, the Hunters, the Romans (who had also come to help camp) and the seven all came except Percy. Even the gods were here to discuss this as it may be about the prophecy.

"They are still not going full force at us yet. What are they waiting for?" Asked Annabeth.
"Maybe they are testing our strength or maybe they are trying to let our guard down" suggested Jason.
"You may be right Jason. Do we have anymore reinforcements?" Asked Reyna.
I kept shut knowing that if it truly were an emergency I could call for Percy. "I do no think so. Sadly my brethren are too far spread apart to be much help at the moment"said Chiron sadly.
"Don't worry about it. You guys have me. The monsters won't dare fight us once they see me protecting you guys" said Damien. I snorted that guy was arrogant and not even that good at fighting. I'm pretty sure any one of the Hunters could kill him and some wanted to as he was the reason that Percy left camp.

"Judging from the state of the campers and how well you guys did in the latest battle, I don't think you would be able to survive a full on assault"declared Athena.
"That would be bad" said the ever so descriptive Leo.
Suddenly a horn sounded three times which signalled there was an attack. Everyone rushed out of the Big House to find an army consisting of about 5000 monsters, and 3 titans(Hyperion, Atlas and Iapetus (who had become evil again)) coming for camp.

While people rushed to the border with their weapons determined to protect the camp, I ran towards the hearth and pulled out a familiar ballpoint pen. I threw it I to the fire and prayed that Percy would arrive to help.

Percy POV

I was currently fighting a manticore. It actually was Dr Thorn. He had risen from Tartarus and was verge of going back there. One of his paws were injured and I had cut off his tail so that he couldn't fire spikes at me anymore. He turned around and started limping away as fast as he could but I turned Deathbringer into a bow and shot him 30 times in less than 10 seconds. He fell to the ground and burst into dust with a final wail. I sighed. I expected an actual challenge as the fight had ended in about 2 minutes. I wasn't even trying to fight him. I had made quite a name for myself in the past year as dolofónos. Monsters shivered at the sound of my name. I had also fully mastered my powers over nature. I could use trees to attack monsters and vines to grow so strong that it took celestial bronze to cut through it.

I was just about to vapour travel away when I felt something enter my pocket. Surprised I took it out to see a familiar pen. Seeing riptide only meant 1 thing, Elliot was in trouble. I heard from monsters that were working with the enemy that Camp Half Blood was being attacked and that the Hunters were called there so I assume that Elliot is with them. I needed to show up but first I needed to create an entrance Zeus worthy.