Part 8

5 years later

Percy POV

I have learned all the spells in Egypt and even made a few of my own. I surpassed most students and even managed to teach Carter some sword moves. I now have a khopesh made of chaos bronze and chaos silver and made it a ring on my other hand. I named the khopesh Deathbringer. I am now the eye of Nephthys and have almost an infinite amount of energy to cast spells. I learned to keep things in the duat and even helped the Egyptians in 2 civil wars. An idiot was trying to dethrone Carter another was to help Horus beat the crap out of Set
I went to pack my stuff to leave . On my way out, I met Sadie and Carter. I told them goodbye and they wished me luck on my adventures. I had told them about Annabeth and the Greek world and they were furious and Sadie took back her secret name from Annabeth.
"Remember you always have a place in Brooklyn House." Carter reminded me.

As I left, I suddenly felt a powerful force behind me, I turned around and saw Lord Chaos the creator of the universe. I bowed but he immediately told me to stop
"To what do I have this pleasure Lord Chaos?" I asked
"Firstly no lord. Secondly, I have been watching you very closely Perseus Jackson. I am here to make you my champion and give you two powers of your choosing. Being my champion means you being able to call me anytime and I being able to send you to help those who need it .I will also upgrade both your weapons. I have seen your struggles and your determination. You are a good warrior and a great hero. You have a good heart and a heroes soul" answered Chaos.

I accepted Chaos's offer and I thought about it for a second then wished for the ability to change sizes (until the size of a god) and also to be able to summon things.

Chaos snapped his fingers and for a moment,all I felt was pain. The moment passed as fast as it came. A portal opened before Chaos left he said "Use your power wisely my champion. Don't forget about your weapon upgrades."

I was curious and flicked my wrists activating Deathbringer and Maelstrom. Both had buttons on the hilt of the blade. I pressed the button on Maelstrom and it turned into an unbreakable shield with sharp edges and images of death imprinted on it. I pushed the button on Deathbringer and it turned into a bow. When I drew the string back, 5 arrows were notched and all the arrows always hit their shot no matter what.

Many people would have made wishes for infinite money or powers beyond the gods but I'm not greedy nor power hungry. Unlike a certain daughter of Athena. Speaking of Annabeth chase. Didn't she have a cousin. Someone named Magnus. I remember helping him before a quest. Didn't he live with like Norse gods or something. Hmmm. I'm gonna pay him a visit. And with that I vapour travelled to Boston.