Part 24

Percy POV

It was 7 in the morning. The rest of the 7 were at the dining pavilion waiting for me.
"Your late" Jason noticed. I just shrugged as I did not want to talk to them. We all held hands (I was between Leo and Hazel) and I vapour travelled them us to the land beyond the gods. I saw Hazel shudder as she looked around.
"This would have been nice to have while doing the quests" I muttered to myself.
"We better start looking" I said and they all nodded. We looked around for about 2 hours before Piper shouted "Over here guys."
We rushed over to where she was to find a gigantic cave that had a hole leading into the darkness. I dropped a chunk of ice in and waited. It was almost a minute before I heard the sound of it breaking on the bottom.
"So who wants to go first?" I asked.
Jason took Piper and Leo down using his power over wind to slow their descent. Frank turned into a giant eagle carried Annabeth and Hazel in each claw. I simply vapour travelled down. The room was completely dark and we couldn't see anything. The only source of light came from our blades and a flaming Leo. We were all looking around before suddenly Leo's flames went off.
"What the? Leo turn the light back on" I said.
"Can't dude, something is blocking my powers" he replied.
Just then I heard a woman's voice say "Don't worry heroes. I have taken your powers for a while. Each of you must complete a quest each to prove you are worthy of the weapon in which you seek". It didn't sound like Gaia. It sounded more old and powerful but soft as of she didn't want to hurt us. Then we all got teleported away. "Guys!" I shouted but heard no replies. I was in a maze like area and it was lit lightly by torches. I was pondering which direction to go before I heard shout.
"Percy help!" I heard Annabeth scream. I having the flaw of loyalty ran towards the sound.
"Annie where are you" I yelled.
"Over here" she whimpered. I realized that she never sounded that vulnerable. I also realized that this may be a test. I was conflicted. I could either walk away as it might be a trap or I could run towards the sound because she might really be in danger. I decided against my instinct and tried to find an exit. As soon as I did, I was teleported into a room with a bunch of screens showing what the others were doing. The voice in my head spoke again "Congrats hero, you have passed your test" and then I felt my powers return to me. I then summoned some popcorn and watched how the others were doing.

Leo POV

I was teleported into a workshop. I looked around and realised that it was my mother's workshop before it collapsed and she died. I was about to look around when I saw Percy and Calypso kissing. I was always slightly jealous of Percy eventhough I knew he and Calypso weren't a thing. When I saw them doing that, I felt betrayed, sad and angry at the same time. Percy smirked at me and Calypso laughed at me.
"Did you really think I liked a runt like you? I was only using you to get off my island." I felt heartbroken but then realized that she would never do this and that it must have been a test.
I looked into her emotionless eyes and then sighed.
"I hope you'll forgive me for this sunshine" and blasted the whole place on fire. Then I was teleported into a room and saw Percy sitting on the couch. Anger rushed through me. He turned around and looked at me.
"I saw your challenge Leo. I would never get in between you and Calypso ok? I swear on the river Styx" he promised. I sighed and then smiled. The knot in my stomach untwisted and then I saw down next to Percy and stole his tub of popcorn.
(For those of you who don't know, Leo's fatal flaw is his feeling of inferiority)

Piper POV

I was teleported into my room in Malibu. I was about to call for my father when him scream. I rushed down to seen Khione the ice goddess standing in front of a frozen Tristan McLean.
"So Piper do you think you can stop me now? You have no friends, no dragon to save you. You cannot beat me child. What are you going to do talk to me with a pretty voice? You make me sick demigod. Jason would have been much better as an ice sculpture in my palace"she hissed.
Every word Khione said stung like getting stabbed over and over. It felt too true. I was useless, pathetic. How could someone like Jason love me? I felt like crying but I new I knew if I showed weakness, it would be like giving up. I looked at her in her cold unforgiving eyes.
"Your wrong Khione. I sent Gaia to sleep, I defeated you twice already, I am sick an tired of people like you who make fun of people" I gripped katropis V2 "And your going down" I muttered before rushing her and plunging the knife into her chest. She wailed and burst into snow. I then started sobbing on the floor.
"Well done hero, you have completed your challenge" a womanly voice said. I was then teleported into a room with Leo and Percy eating popcorn on a couch. I did the logical thing and joined them.
(For those of you who don't know, Piper's fatal flaw is lack of self confidence)