Part 27

Percy POV

After I blacked out, I found myself in an endless void. I couldn't see anything, maybe because there was nothing to see. Then I saw Chaos sitting on a chair directly in front of me with a small smile on his face.
"Hi Chaos. Where am I and why am I here?" I asked.
His expression darkened immediately.
"You are currently in the void, Percy. You are here because I needed to speak to you. After you killed Tartarus, he used the last of his power to teleport every monster, Titan and giant from the pit. Olympus has went to face Typhon and the giants while the half-bloods are spread out to either fight the titans or defend the mortals from the monsters. Quadrillions of monsters have risen to take back the earth and avenge Tartarus. Our forces are spread a million to one. They don't stand a chance. I am here to tell you this because when you wake, you will have to make a plan to help them Percy" said Chaos.
"Why can't you help them. I mean your the freaking creator of the universe!" I said starting to panic. I mean how the frick am I supposed to kill every single monster ever. Chaos's became more pityful.
"I am busy at the current moment. Good luck Percy, you will wake up soon" stated Chaos and with that I was left alone in the void. I tried coming up with a plan to no avail. I the woke up. I was in the camp infirmary. I looked at the calendar and turns out, I was knocked out for 2 weeks! Apparently everyone had left camp except those under the age of 10. They told me that the Egyptians had left to protect their respective Nomes. I realized that if I wanted to fight the enemy, I needed them at one spot where there were no civilians. I tried to think of places I could lure them. A volcano wouldn't be good because Hyperion and lava monsters would have the advantage. The ocean was a good choice but Oceanus and Polybotes was there and they were stronger than me so they would have the advantage. I thought of it for about 2 hours. I was pressured as people were out there risking their lives. I needed to help. I then had an idea of where to send them but I needed help. I then did my best taxicab whistles and my favourite black Pegasus came flying out of the sky.
"Hey boss. Got any doughnuts?" Asked Blackjack.
"Maybe later k? Now can I get a ride to Olympus?" I said with a sad smile as I knew if my plan succeeded, I wouldn't be there to buy him doughnuts.
When I reached Olympus, I sat on Zeus's throne. A voice came into my head, strong but miniscule compared to Chaos.
"Who dares -" he began but I cut him off.
"Yeah yeah I get it thunder thighs. Can you ask the gods to come back to Olympus? I want to try to do something but I need your help" I said. Zeus agreed and then all the gods flashed into the throne room. They looked tired and bruised.
"Perseus what is this plan of yours?" Asked Athena. I told them and they looked at me shocked.
"I need you to lend me some power to do this. I won't have enough strength otherwise" I explained. They agreed to help me. I then looked at the Olympians.
"I have forgiven you for your past arguments with me. I am sorry" I said.
"No Perseus, it is we who are sorry. We were being unwise. Thank you for forgiving us" said Athena. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. I then started to concentrate on what I was trying to do. I heard the gates of Olympus being smashed in my the monsters. A few went to slow them down, Ares, Artemis and Athena. I called on the power of Nephthys and concentrated. Rivers of sweat were pouring down my forehead, I began to grow pale. My body was beginning to heat up and it hurt more than when I jumped into the Styx. I felt the power  of the gods flowing through me and I used it. I then let out a blood curdling scream and vapour travelled me and every single monster in the world to the moon. You may be asking why I had to go to the moon with them. It is because for a vapour travel of such a long distance with so many beings, I needed all my concentration and if I wanted to stay, I needed more concentration and I might screw it up. You may also be asking why the moon? It's because it is away from people, no property damage and no one would have the advantage. Plus I highly doubt that monsters could survive in space. They aren't adapted to it.
(Btw you can breath and talk in space. If you don't like it then it's Ur problem)