long year

before you start reading, i want you to know that there will be some profanity in this story and i apologize in advance<3

A sharp, annoying beeping sound rang in my ears.

The same sound I used to hear
every
single
morning.

But this time, it was different.

I don't know if I was supposed to be excited or annoyed to hear that noise right now. Of course, it was my alarm clock and everyone hates the annoying sound of an alarm clock, but the moment I sit up from my bed, everything will be different.

I would be a freshman.

"I'm a freshman," I whispered to myself and smiled.

I've heard all the stories of how freshman year changed everything for people and how freshman year this, and freshman year that.

Last night, I watched a bunch of youtube videos about Freshman year and advice about it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who did that either.

But personally, I think I'm ready for it.

All the advice they gave was to basically stay away from upperclassmen, and don't procrastinate.

This was a whole new chapter in my life and I was so excited to start.

I can't wait to meet new friends, go to my first actual party, date-

Well, never mind just scratch that off.

For some reason, I always seem to remember the bad stuff as soon as I get happy and excited.

I forgot to mention the fact that I had FIVE OVERPROTECTIVE brothers who treats me like I'm 6.

Yes, 6 years old- And I'm not up for it.

I am not about to have all of my brothers ruin my high school for me. That's just not about to happen.

I wanna live the high school dream, not the high school scream, and my brothers definitely weren't going to help me in any way.

I sat up from my bed and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I was totally unmotivated now.

I opened my door and walked to the bathroom to start getting ready.

All the boys were already downstairs eating breakfast, because I could hear how damn loud they were.

It alright though, that's how it's like almost every school morning.

Just so loud.

Oh, how much missed it....

I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and showered.

After about 15 minutes, I was done in the bathroom and was ready to pick out my clothes.

I went to the very bottom of my drawer and got out my hidden clothes that I wore for special occasions.

My hidden clothes were the clothes my brothers didn't know I had, and probably wouldn't like me wearing. But, when I put it on, they'll think they bought it for me and they wouldn't want their money to go to waste, so I'll have no choice but to keep it.

Smart right?

They were also probably the cutest clothes I had.

According to my brothers, dressing like a potato sack is the only way I can dress.

Not today.

It's the first day of high school, I gotta make myself look decent at least, right?