freshmeat

As soon as I got outside, I ran into the car yelling "shotgun" so my two other brothers who like the passenger seat, know that I want it this time.

But as soon as I reached the door handle, someone pulled my wrist and slammed me down to the ground.

It was Asher, of course.

"I'm getting passenger seat today, sorry" he said grinning, opening the door.

"Ow" I groaned, getting up.

No way I was about to let him do me like that.

Before he could sit in the car, I grabbed his backpack, slamming him to the ground like he did me.

Golden rule, brother.

I rushed into the passenger seat, laughing at him through the window.

Just as he was getting up, I locked the door on my side so he wouldn't open the door and pull me out.

"I though you wrestle?" I asked, "You're pretty weak for a wrestler," I said, smirking.

He got in the back and said, "Well I can't really do anything because I'll get in trouble. I'm getting that seat tomorrow though."

"Sure," I said, chuckling.

There was a silence in the car for what seemed like 3 seconds, until Asher spoke.

"Don't get yourself involved with drama, or the fuckboys" Asher said seriously.

"Oh, and the upperclassmen. All the seniors and juniors just want to use the freshmen and take advantage of them," he added.

"Thanks for the information, but why do you care?" I asked, remembering how less than 2 minutes ago, he pushed me to the ground.

"Because I've been through 9th grade and don't want you getting into the stuff I got into," Asher said.

I laughed for a second.

"You got involved with fuckboys?" I asked laughing.

"What? No. I didn't mean it like that," Asher said, "But I'm serious though, don't get yourself into that, especially those type of guys" Asher said.

"Okay okay, I get it," I said.

"We just don't want you getting hurt," He said.

"Again thanks, but I think I'm okay," I said.

"Okay whatever, if you get hurt don't come crying to me," he said, sitting back in his seat as Cooper came in.

"Why would I even cry to you in the first place?" I responded.

"Ouch, what's going on here?" Cooper asked.

"I tried telling Paisley to be careful, but she obviously seems to think that she has it all in the bag," Asher said harshly.

The door on my side then opened. I realized that Cooper unlocked the door.

Nathan pointed to the back and said "Go in the back seat."

"Can I just sit here for today?" I asked.

"Nope,"

Without saying anything but just giving an eye roll, I went into the back.

I would've blackmailed him like I did when I wanted him to get me something, but I didn't want to overuse it too much to the point where he didn't care anymore.