Raina

Today was the day.

Today was THE day.

TODAY WAS THE DAY!

My brothers were going to meet Jace today.
Today could be the best day ever, or the worst day ever. I hope for it to be the best day ever.

This doesn't even feel real to be honest.

I got up from bed and went into the bathroom.

I decided that I wanted to look somewhat cute today, so I straightened my hair and put a little bit of mascara on.

My brothers would probably say something about the makeup but I dont care because I'm NOT taking it off.

I put on my black ripped jeans, my yellow shirt, and my black slip-on vans Cooper bought me a while back.

I put on hoop earrings and a necklace with my initial on it. I've never looked this good going to school if you want me to be honest with you.

I actually took the time to get myself together today.

After I got ready, I ran downstairs to get some breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen, all my brothers were down there and ready already... AS USUAL.

"Why do you look so nice?" Asher asked, as I walked into the kitchen.

"No reason, just felt like it" I said, grabbing an orange out of the refrigerator.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" Luke asked.

"Can I not wear makeup? It's just mascara anyways, " I asked.

"I mean, you can, it's just that you look pretty without makeup too, so don't think that you need makeup to be pretty" He said.

"Yeah, yeah" I said.

"She has to look good for her maybe or maybe not boyfriend" Nathan teased.

"If that's the case, she would've looked good about 3 months ago when she started dating him." Asher said.

I made a stank face at him.

"Shut up Asher, you guys look exactly the same so," Cooper said.

"Hey!" Asher and I both yelled.

"Paisley is the better looking younger sib though ," Dan said, winking at me.

"Ha!" I yelled at Asher.

He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You guys are such kids" Luke said, walking over to his coat and laughing.

"Is your little guy friend still coming tonight?" Dan asked.

"Yep," I nodded my head, "he wouldn't miss it for the world" I said, smiling.

"Well okay," Nathan said, "we'll see how he is" Nathan said again.

"Alright, its time to go" Cooper said, getting up and getting his car keys.