The Dinner

Recap of last chapter, "Raina":

I sat with the normal table and told them about Jace meeting my brothers.

They were surprised too that my brothers let me even have an option. I'm sure everyone was.

Who wouldn't be, to be honest?

After a few hours, it was time to go home and get ready for this "date." Or whatever you wanna call it.

Whatever it is, it's going to be great, I just know it.

____________________________

The Dinner

After a few hours, it was time to go home and get ready for this dinner

..with all my brothers there.

Luke was already home cooking pasta and making the garlic bread. I smiled to the wonderful scent of sauce while walking in.

My favorite was always Luke's delicious homemade pasta.

"Smells good," I said.

"You know it," Luke said, proudly.

I chuckled at how Luke thought so highly of himself when it came to cooking. He was a great cook, but he definitely wasn't as good as Jamie Oliver, or Gordon Ramsay.

With that, I went upstairs and got ready for tonight.

Since my hair was already straightened, I just decided to brush it out a little. I didn't want to waste my time on something I already did.

Besides, I didn't wanna get a lot of heat damage on my hair, because I used to always get heat damage when I was younger, and when I didn't know how to correctly straighten my hair.

I kept my mascara on, but didn't put on anymore makeup. I didn't want to overdo it.

Besides, my brothers (maybe not Asher) would've probably told me to take it off because, as they say, "I'm too pretty for makeup."

Asher on the other hand,  he would probably tell me I looked like a clown, and I didn't feel like hearing his negative comments today.

I went to my closet, grabbed, and put on my pink-ish, red-ish dress.  It wasn't too revealing, but it was definitely tight.

It was hard for me to breathe but it wasn't that bad.

I turned around to see what I looked like from the back.

Definitely looked like I had butt implants in.

My brothers should be able let me wear it, but knowing them, they probably would tell me to take it off because it's "Showing too much" or "It looks like I can't breathe."

I mean, they would be right about the can't breathe one, but that's really not important.

After I got done getting dressed and ready, I relaxed for a bit and calmed my nerves.

I was super nervous that my idiot brothers would say something or Jace would say something that would upset them.

I definitely know Asher will do something, or say something that could potentially mess something up.

No doubt about it.

Jace kept updating me on how he was feeling, and if he was on his way or not.