Hotel

Recap of the last chapter,
"Roadtrip":

Sooner or later, everyone started to wake up and I started to smell that wonderful sandy smell, which totally made up for that disgusting bathroom smell.

I could finally feel the beach vibes that I waited so anxiously for and I could hear it calling my name.

Also, I am so sorry I have not updated in a while. I know you guys were wanting another chapter! In case you did forget a little bit of things because of the timing of the update here's a refresher:

•Paisley is the main Character
•Her brothers are (in order from oldest to youngest): Luke, Dan, Cooper, Nathan, Asher.
•Her cousins are Jayden, Issac, and Natalie
•She is dating Jace.
•In this chapter, it is thanksgiving and they are traveling to the beach with their cousins (read last chapter if you have to)

Enjoy! And again sorry for the late chapter!
________________________________

We made it to Orlando and we were about 10 minutes from our hotel that we were going to be staying at.

I could already see the blue ocean and smell the salty water.

I'm glad I could actually say "blue" ocean this time because some of the beaches we've gone to before, had horrible beach water.

I definitely couldn't call it the 'blue' ocean, let me tell you that.

Never again.

Right now, we were in the same ole' beach traffic like it always is, when we come to the beach.

Believe it or not, there were a lot more people here during November than I expected.

I would've thought they would stay at home with family for Thanksgiving and assume it's too cold for the beach in November but apparently, they had the same idea as my unique family.

I saw a lot of people walking around with their sunglasses on with beach towels around their neck or waist.

I loved the vibes it gave. Or as others may say,

'The vibes were immaculate'

"Damnnn," Nathan said, looking at a group of girls in a bikini walking on the sidewalk.

"Hot chicks are being seen already," Asher smiled.

"Facts dude," Issac said.

Oh here we go again.

"Try not to be man whores this time guys," I said, rolling my eyes.

"We're single, we do what we want," Nathan smiled.

"Sorry Cooper," Asher said, putting his hand on Coopers shoulder, "But you're probably going to be over Amber when it's time to go back home,"

Even though Asher was suggesting the wrong thing to do, I actually kinda hoped so. Anything for that girl to be GONE.

"Nah," he said.