Waffles

The next morning, I woke up with a headache and a starving stomach.

I didn't drink anything alcoholic last night so I don't know why my headache was so bad.

I figured that all my brothers were still in bed from last night...because knowing them, I knew they had a drink or two and they were probably hung over.

I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen, hungry.

Of course, I didn't see any of my brothers down there making anything, but I saw someone that I definitely didn't want to see.

Amber.

Why was she still here?

WHY WAS SHE STILL HERE?

In OUR kitchen?

This isn't her house.

So she should've left when the party was OVER... like everyone else did.

I decided to keep it cool, and not say anything to her.

I walked into the kitchen to start warming up some waffles.

I'm not going to say ONE word to her and she better not say anything to me.

She looked at me a little funny.

I just ignored her.

"Hey" she said.

Ugh whyyyy did she have to say something to me.

I smiled sarcastically, but not really obvious.

"You can talk you know." She said with an attitude.

"Okay, Ill talk. Why are you still here?" I asked.

"Because, my sweet boyfriend Cooper allowed me to stay over.. problem?" She asked, smiling.

"Uh yeah?" I said.

She inhaled deeply.

"Look, I don't know what your problem is so maybe you should pipe down a little bit." She said.

"I can make your life and your family's life
horrible. Especially yours. You know our little talk we had." She said, quieting her voice a little bit.

"Look, I'm not scared of you. I don't care what you do to me. You are not in control of me and you aren't in control of Cooper either," I said. "The only reason I'm not being a little snitch right NOW is because I don't want you doing anything to my family." I said.
"But one day, I will become that little snitch and my family will believe me and hopefully Cooper will get rid of you" I said snapping back.

"Oh silly girl, you're foolish to think your family will believe you. They like me and trust me, they don't really trust you because of.. you know... that incident." She said, sarcastically covering her mouth.

What in the- WHY would Cooper tell her all of that?

It's my business, not hers.

"Oh shut up. I'm their sister, of course they'll believe me more than you.. no matter how much they trust me, they'll just always believe me because I'm family to them" I said.

"Ok, then try it and see what they say darling." She said smiling.

I got so angry.

I wanted to punch her in her face but I'll save that for another time.

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS THINKING THAT MY BROTHER LOVES HER MORE AND WOULD BELIEVE HER OVER ME?

Something is seriously wrong with her.