Cramps

surprise!! i decided to post a chapter before wednesday so you guys wouldn't have to wait a week! enjoy <3

It was Ashers turn to share a room with me for the night until I was "trusted".

Yeah whatever.

I didn't feel like dealing with Asher but whatever.

ANYWAYS.

My stomach was cramping and acting up ever since I got home and I didn't know what was up, but it got worst when I went in Ashers room.

I held my stomach from pain.

"Sleep on the other end of the bed" Asher said, turning to look at me.

"Okay" I said.

"You good?" He asked, concerned, noticing I was in pain.

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said, walking into the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom, washed up, brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas.

I then went into Ashers room and I went on the opposite side of the bed he was on, like he told me to.

I turned on the TV and watched some cartoons while he on his phone.

After a few minutes of watching TV Asher spoke.

"Yes!" he said, excitedly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"This girl" he said.

"What about her?" I asked.

He turned his phone around showed me a picture of a girl. She was super pretty, but her boobs looked fake.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"A girl in my grade, and she just texted me saying she was going to be at the party tomorrow." He said smiling.

"Do you like her or something?" I asked.

"Well yeah," he said.

"I thought you talked to that other girl," I said, trying to remember her name.

I remember he would always mention another girl, but she looked nothing like the girl he told me about.

"Nah, we talked but she was too extra and all she wanted to do is talk about herself," Asher said.

"Wait, so you liked her for her personality?" I asked, surprised.

"Well duh," I said.

Wow.

I was proud.

Normally Nathan and Asher can be the play boys around the house.

"Aww look at Asher, taking after Cooper with his preferences," I said.

"Nah, Cooper likes 1 girl and likes her for the rest of his life, but I get bored and switch up," he said confidently.

That didn't sound any better.

"That's not even good," I cringed.

"Okay, and sneaking out isn't good either but you did it," he snapped back.

Geez.

I stuck up my middle finger at him.

He gave one right back to me.

My stomach started to hurt worst.

"I think I'm going to go to sleep, my stomach is cramping" I complained.