The Party

People started arriving at 8 on the dot, and pretty much soon after that, the party got started.

I didn't see any of my people there yet, but I would later.

Jace said he would be pulling up any soon now so I just kept looking to see if anyone else was there I knew.

The party was so packed.

People were already twerking on each other, people were already kissing in corners, and doing whatever else.

Now I knew what my brothers meant.

When I went downstairs, I saw Max and Dalton from the Lunch table yesterday. They both looked at me.

Max smirked but Dalton just acted like I wasn't there.

Okay, cool.

When I kept looking around for people I knew, I spotted Nathan talking to a couple of
girls, but I didn't see the rest of my brothers.

Of course Nathan would be the one in the middle of a group of girls "talking"

When I walked through crowds, I heard a lot of people catcall me but I didn't turn around.

Oh no no no.

Not dealing with that again.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around quickly and aggressively.

It was Wesley and Oliver from earlier today.

"Chill, it's just us" Oliver said.

"You remember is right?" Wesley asked.

"Yeah sorry, I thought y'all were just some random people." I giggled.

They laughed.

"But, I'm glad you guys could come, hope you're enjoying the party!" I said.

"Yeah, a lot of people came, but it's nothing new." Wesley said, shrugging.

"Yeah, I heard" I said.

We all just looked at each other awkwardly.

"I saw Max and Dalton, they seemed awkward." I said.

"Yeah, that's them... trying to find some girls to.. um...go with." Oliver said shrugging, and hesitantly.

"Oh," I said,"Well, I'm gonna go and find some other people that I need to catch up with." I said again.

"Well okay" Oliver said.

"We'll see you around" Wesley said waving, as I walked away.

I made my way to the front door to see if Jace was outside, but I already saw him walk through the door before I could walk to the door.

He looked good.

"Well don't you look hot?" I said walking him, smirking.