Ice Cream Shop

Recap of the last chapter "Waffles"

I rolled my eyes.

"Isn't Amber like really sweet?" Nathan asked.
My brothers nodded their head...ALL of them nodded. I shook my head.
You've got to be kidding me.

"I can't believe you guys," I said, " Just forget it. Just forget everything I told you." I said.
I WILL eventually show them the truth and expose her bratty self.

Even if it's the last thing I do.
________________________________

1 week later

It is currently Saturday morning.

It has been a week since the party and a week since everything has happened with Amber and my brothers. I didn't worry about it too much because I knew time would sort it out.

But on a brighter side, Jace and I have been dating for a week! I felt great! Although, I didn't want to get too overly happy because my brothers could ruin that with a snap of the finger if they found out. But I also felt a bit accomplished because I successfully survived 1 week of my brothers' not seeing my hickeys.

I'm surprised they hadn't noticed it yet, especially Nathan- knowing how he is. And hopefully they don't notice ANY time soon.

Speaking on that subject, Jace is supposed to come to the house today!

Yes, come by the house and see me.

Yeah yeah, I bet you're wondering how in the world my brothers gonna let him in.

Well, they aren't... because I am.

You see, since I can't sneak out without risking my chances of surviving, or getting caught, and losing their trust-AGAIN, I'll just sneak him in. It's simple......hopefully.

I don't know how I am going to successfully pull this off but I'm gonna do it. I always tend to do things without thinking so we'll see where this takes me. You gotta take chances sometimes....right?

Fortunately, Luke and Dan are gonna be out the house for the whole day dealing with some older brother stuff. They are normally the ones roaming the house and doing whatever, so if they were here, sneaking him in definitely wouldn't work.

Nathan is probably just gonna be in his room smoking or something...not bothering anyone. Besides, if Nathan caught me with Jace, Nathan would be pissed at me, but wouldn't tell my other brothers if I begged hard enough...so I guess that's alright.

I don't know about Cooper or Asher though. They're always in and out of my room bothering me.

Cooper goes everywhere and anywhere and Asher always goes different places in the house to FaceTime his friends and play his video games.

But my room is going to be locked.
FOR REAL THIS TIME.

I'll make sure it's locked because I know what happened last time when Elliot walked in on Jace and I. Jace and I aren't going to be doing anything bad in my room this time either.

I looked at my watch, it was about 9:01. Jace should be coming soon. I told him to come around 9am because Luke and Dan would be gone already- which they were, and the rest of my brothers would probably be asleep.

Jace woke up early just to see me, he was the best.

I looked at my watch again.