Monitored

I don't even remember falling asleep and everything but when I woke up, I woke up in Luke's bedroom.

When I woke up, he was in the bathroom brushing his hair.

"Why am I in here?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Oh good morning" he said.

"Hello?" I said, more like asked.

"This is what it's like after teenage girls sneak out to go with a boy to the park." He said smiling, "sleeping in a brothers room until they can be trusted." Luke said.

Not this again.

"Literally this makes no sense" I said.

"It does actually, so I know that you can't sneak out, you're gonna be sleeping in our bedrooms, staying in one of our bedrooms 24/7 , and be monitored until you can be trusted again." Luke said.

"That's so stupid." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, and you're not gonna talk to that boy again" Luke said.

I laughed.

"Nah" I said.

"I'm not joking" Luke said.

"Me either" I said, walking to my bathroom.

"Me or your brothers don't know who the boy is, but we'll find out, trust me. And when we figure out who it is, just be prepared." Luke said.

"Yeah okay" I said walking out.

He said something, but I didn't hear it because I didn't want to listen to him.

I washed and put on Jaces sweatshirt, to give back to him with my blue ripped jeans and white vans.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast like usual, and then caught the bus.

I didn't really have any communication with my brothers this morning and I'm kinda glad.

I saw them give a few glances at each other because they probably saw I was still wearing his sweatshirt but I didn't care.

When I got to school I couldn't wait till I saw Jace.

We had been texting ever since last night.

He texted me saying to meet up in the stairwell after first, so after first we met in the stairwell.

I went down to the stairwell and found him standing there waiting for me.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey Rosy" he said. "Glad to see you still wearing my sweatshirt," he said, starting to kiss me.

We kissed for about 5 whole minutes until the bell rung.

"I wore it so I could give it back to you, I assume you may want it back." I said, after we kissed.

"No, you keep it." He said, "it looks better on you anyways"

I blushed and then we said bye to each other and ran to our class to head to second.

Second when as normal, I talked to Noah, and really did nothing in that class.

He kept looking at the sweatshirt but he didn't say or ask about it.

Glad he didn't.

Soon enough, it was 3rd period and I would see Jace again!

After second, I walked into 3rd period and saw Jace.

"Hey" I said, sitting next to him.

"Hey" he said, smiling.