The Beginning Of Your Relationship

Your name is Y/N/L/N and you and Nat were trained in the red room together . You were two years younger than her and you had always admired her. When she escaped the red room they turned to you to try and become her successor. The shame she brought to the program had been the fuel for you to become better than her. 

It has been close to twelve years and you have escaped the tight grip of the red room. It was a spare of the moment idea to escape and probably the best one you've had since you lost your partner and friend Maddie. The day you lost her  is the images that plagued your nightmares, along with some of the most gruesome and horrific things you have done. 

Some of the memories you have are enough to scare the devil. Not a day goes by that you don't think about the one the only Natalie Romanova. Most of your thoughts about her made you sick. Back in the red room all they did was compare and train you to be the cold hearted killer that the Black Widow was. That was why you escaped, you knew that if you stayed they were going to kill you because you were nothing close to the most feared assassin in the country let alone most of Eastern Europe.  

After you escaped the red room , you moved to France and attempted to make a new life. You became a free lance assassin. It has been about three years since you escaped the red room when you saw her. The mission you were on had gone well and all you wanted to do was have a bath and unwind from your two week long  man hunt for this obnoxious snob who thought it was a good idea to mess with a rich man who had a lot of under world connections. you  had eliminated the target and was on your  way back to the hotel, that's when you saw a flash of striking red hair. 

You stopped and thought about the possibilities of seeing her here. They were slim but it could still be her. So you decide to follow her, you instantly slipped back into spy mode and kept close to the shadows. You were following her for about 15 minutes when she turned around and pointed a gun at the corner you were hiding behind. you froze when you saw her shadow inching closer to your hiding spot. The beating of your heart grew louder and you started to sweat. your heart was so loud you thought she was going to hear it. As she was about to come around the corner you pulled out you weapon and got into fight position. 

when she got around the corner , your breathe caught in the back of your throat . the woman in front of you was most defiantly Natalie Romanova.  Natalie lowered her weapon and stared at you. Her face was the cold exterior she always had back when she was in the red room, but the way she held her self was different. Natalie was clam and the distinct coldness you normally feel around her was some what warmer. what on earth happened to her.

authors note ....

Hey 

 This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it. Comment and send me recommendations ,for future chapters. Part two of this story is going to be posted soon I promise.

NR2045