Chapter 33

The ride to my parent’s house was one of the most interesting ride of my life and it was all because of Jason.

It was the first time we were riding alone although we rode together yesterday but I didn’t say a word but today was different.

After putting on my black and white dress and pairing it with my silver ballet flats, I decided to use a little eyeliner and mascara with my pink gloss and after tying my hair up in a high ponytail, I was good to go.

I got downstairs and saw Jason sitting on the chair with a white crisp shirt and black jeans with a pair of black Air Jordans and he looked sinfully gorgeous.

His head turned when he heard my footsteps and when he smiled, I felt my heart melt especially at the sight of those dimples I’d come to love.

“Hey babe, you look amazing.” He said as he wrapped his hand around me.

“I’m definitely stealing your shoes.  I love them.” I said with a playful pout.

“I’ll just get you as many pairs as you like.” He said with a small smile.

“Thank you.” I said and placed a small peck on his cheeks.

“You good to go?”

“Yeah I am.” I said and wrapped my arms in his as we walked out if the house.

“Danny won’t be taking us today. I gave them all a day off.” He said to me as he opened the passenger’s door for me and I got in.

“Well aren’t you a good boss.” I mocked him as he entered the car.

He pulled into the main road and I turned up the radio just for Mama by Jonas Blue to come up and from there, I became a crazy person shaking my head and my body from left to right while singing at the top of my voice.

I could feel his stares burning in my head but I refused to look at him  although I knew he was smiling. I could feel it.

Weird right?

Just as the second verse was about to start. I heard him.

Where should we run to?
We got a ticket that takes us wherever we like
We got our problems
But just for the minute, let's push all our troubles aside
Alright, 'cause we got the keys to the universe
Inside our minds, yeah, we got the keys, babe.

I stared at him in shock while he sang the bridge but I was quick to recover when it got to the chorus and I quickly grabbed my phone to record us singing.

Hey, mama, don't stress your mind
We coming home tonight
Hey, mama, we gonna be alright
Dry those eyes
We'll be back in the morning when the sun starts to rise
So mama, don't stress your mind
Mama, don't stress your mind (don't stress your mind)

Mama, mama, mama, yeah (slow down baby)
We coming home tonight (no we ain't, no we ain't baby) 
Mama, mama, mama, yeah
We coming home tonight

This was definitely a rare moment.

“I didn’t know you could sing like that?” I said with a totally surprised look.

“And I didn’t know you could go crazy like that, you should give me a personal show one of these days. I could think of other things you could do with your flexible hips.” He said with a wink and I turned red immediately.

“Do you always have to make crude comments?” I asked as I used my hand to cover my face, “And why are you trying to avoid my question?”

“Only for you babe.” He said with another wink and I turned to a deeper shade of red.