Chapter 51

This chapter is a bit steamy so continue at your own risk!!!Although it's not all that detailed because this book isn't rated 18.

“What the hell are you doing here!?”

I turned to look at a fuming Jason with his glare directed at the person in front of me and for a minute I felt an ounce of pity for her.

“I came to talk to the both of you.” She said calmly.

“The hell you did. Whoever let you in is fired.” He barked angrily and for a moment I felt for whoever he was referring to.

“Babe I need you to calm down.” I spoke calmly as I turned to him.

He was still glaring at her when I raised my hand so he could look into my eyes. I saw the anger in them before his gaze finally softened.

“I apologize for coming here unannounced but I just needed to talk to you both before I leave.”

“Haven’t you done enough damage?” He asked her in a calmer tone.

I finally looked at her and said the two words I hoped I wouldn’t regret.

“Come in.” I said with a sigh and avoided looking at Jason because I knew he would be glaring at me.

“Thank you.” She said and walked inside the house.

I suddenly felt very exposed with just the shirt I was putting on and ran upstairs to quickly grab my robe.

I came back to meet Jason standing in the same spot.

“I don’t want her here.” He said staring at me with a conflicted emotion in his eyes.

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him before looking up at him.

“Let’s just hear what she has to say first. She can’t hurt us anymore.”

He stared at me for a while before finally letting out a defeated sigh.

“Fine but she has to leave soon.” He muttered.

“Why?” I asked giving him a confused look.

“Because you and I have unfinished business.” He said with a mischievous smile placing a kiss on my cheek and I couldn’t help but feel flustered at the realization of what he meant.

We walked into the living room to see her sitting with a nervous look on her face before we finally took a seat opposite her.

“I know you know everything,” She said looking at me, “and all I’m here to say is I’m sorry. I know it will never be enough to make up for the hurt I caused you but I am deeply sorry. I failed to keep my emotions at bay and let it get the best of me, I should have backed away when you got married but I guess I just wasn’t over Jason yet.”

I felt him give my hand a tight squeeze and I gave him a reassuring smile in return.

“I wish I could say Tony forced me to do what I did but he didn’t. He just got into my head and knew the right buttons to push. I should have never let him influence me into doing that but I guess somewhere deep down, I wanted what you had.

I was mad that he was so distant with me when his sister died and you suddenly came from nowhere and he let his walls down. I liked the Jason you had brought out and I wanted him for myself. What I didn’t realize was that he was only that way because of you, taking you away would take him further away from me than before.” She said and paused to look at him before looking back at me.

“I’m saying all this because I leave tomorrow for Paris and I wont be back for a long time. My parents think a change of environment is what I need and I think so too so I’m leaving and I promise never to disturb you again.” She said and finally stood up.