need to get this shit off

So.... Where to begin...

This will be semi long so skip this if you feel like it.  It'll be sad, depressing, and talk of suicide sooo Yea..

I have this thing called trust issues. I have always had them ever since I was 5. Now something happened that I won't state but it ruined my relationship with males older than me.. 

I literally can't even hold a conversation with my step dad.  Now my step dad and I have never had a good relationship but I put up with it. I have never met my biological father but I could give 2 shits less.

My trust issues make me question any friendship I have. I could know somebody super well and still have issues with " do they like me?" or if they talk behind my back or anything! Now I only have about 3 friends I'm extremely close with that I abosultley trust but I still double guess it. It's this tiny voice in the back of my head telling me all this shit and I hate it soo much!

Moving on...

So I have thought about cutting myself and have come extremely close to doing it to but one thing always stops me.  And that is all the people I will disappoint if I die. Now I'm not saying I'm not loved, I am. My mom loves me and cares about me and she is the reason I haven't done anything. I would hate to disappoint her...  If you get what I mean...  I just have this jolly good friend named depression and he just loves to make an appeance..

Now I will be there for any friend of mine if they need to talk and I know I have 1 or 2 friends that would listen to me but I won't open up to them...  Sure they say I can but can I really? How do I know the aren't fucking judging me and getting all the gossip to spread...

Now I have 4 different types of anxieties
- Painc disorder
- General anxiety
- ocd
-Social anxiety disorder

And they are all extremely bad..  I hate presenting, I hate talking to new people,  I hate finding new friends. If someone wants to be my friend,  they have to approach me. I won't approach them..  I know some of you get that..

Now this chapter isn't for pity,  it isn't to get people to care about me.  I just needed to get this shit off my chest..

Thanks if you made it this far and sorry if it's confusing..

I'm just not ok...  But I'll get better...