story time bitches

So I'm in band, I play flute and hopefully starting saxophone soon. There is this thing called ISSMA that our band program does every year.

Now one part of this competition is where you can compete for a gold, sliver or bronze rating. You can compete in a solo or in a group with 3 or more people.

So I did a solo and a trio with 2 other people. Now this was thrown together literally last fucking second. Now this trio was a flute, sax, and clarinet trio.

Now I'm a pretty advanced flute player and our clarinet player is advanced to and our sax was not at our level so we had to step down levels to match his playing level. 

Now this wasn't a issue but The 2 other people in my trio wouldn't and couldn't get along..  Which was really bad.....

Now our trio got a sliver rating which isn't the worst but we could have done so much fucking better. But one of things that got us points taken off was that our sax player wasn't in tune with us 2. Now a higher level sax player got our sax player in tune AND HE FUCKING MESSED IT UP.  So if you know nothing about instruments the way you tune a saxophone is you either pull the mouth piece out or push it in.  Now he had pulled his mouth piece out enough and THE FUCK TARD PUSHED HIS MOUTH PIECE BACK TO WHERE IT WAS SO FUCKING OUT OF TUNE I COULD TELL IT WAS OUT OF TUNE AND I DONT EVEN PLAY SAXOPHONE!

Annnnyywaaayyyss I played a group 2 music which is the 2nd hardest pieces you can preform and I got a gold heh. This year I'm going to be playing a group 1 which is the hardest you can get..  As an 8th grader..  Most people don't play group ones till 9th or 10th and I'm fucking terrified..  It's so hard that I may just play a 2 again but I don't know yet..

That came off like I was bragging but I'm not trying to.

AnnabethChase0625

Sorry if your not a band kid,  this must not make any since.

I also started playing drum set,  guitar, and keyboard.
I pretty good at drum set and keyboard and I'm kinda decent at guitar. I started on acoustic and the we played electric for little bit and is was really fun,  and much easier than acoustic.

I think keyboard is the most fun to play,  and it's what I'm best at.