school

So my school starts on Monday and I'm not fucking ready.

I mean, I have my supplies and shit but mentally I'm not. I've been staying up all night most of the summer and I'm have fucking history first period this year. I can't do history first thing in the morning,  my brain doesn't work like that.
Basically my schedule goes like this

History
Science
Pre algebra
Language arts
Music
Band
Flex (basically a home room)

Now I mean, it's not the worst thing in the world but I would rather have science first like I did last year.

This is my last year in middle school,  thank fucking GOD. That also means I'm in highschool next year and I really don't want to go to my schools highschool because it's in super bad condition. If a health inspector where to come in my highschool would probably be shut down,  that should give you an idea of how bad it is. Roaches literally run that fucking school and there isn't enough classrooms or lockers for all the kids. By the time my grade gets there (my grade is one of the biggest in our school) some kids will just have to carry their shit around because there will be no lockers left. They can't just shove 3 kids into a locker because they are super small.  So just to give you a idea on how small they are, I'm 5'6 and the lockers come to my shoulder and are about the width of my waist... I don't have the big of a waist..

My school is currently shoving 2 kids into some of those lockers which isn't going to work and they will soon have to shove 3 kids into a locker...

They were going to tear the school down and build a new one but they would have to raise the taxes one house in the area to afford it so they had a community vote and most the the community VOTED NO.  WHAT THE FUCK, SOME KIDS HAVE TO TAKE FUCKING MEDICINE SO THEY DON'T GET SICK WITH ALL THE MOLD IN THAT PLACE.

Ok, the rants over now.  How's y'alls life?